You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
seajackal

GOT TO VENT SO I'll DO IT HERE

27 comments in this topic

Members
38 posts
11,534 battles

In my Thunderer "BROADSIDE Venezia  " to me," range POINT BLANK" he came around island unaware of me 1st salvo OP's n ricks,2nd salvo 2pens for 2370!! . he opens up on me no ricks no ops no misses .Next ship same battle "PETropa......sk  he also broadside to me this time 3salvos n 4hits for 12320 When does a BB sink a CL in this game  I know when cl sink BBs its everytime they shoot . ANd one more rant my Cleveland was moved from 6 to 8 (noone asked me if that was ok) and it and I suck you cant have a good USA ship but u can have a C MARTEL and any and  every USSR ship So WG wants me to play only the VEN. PET ,C mar,and my ussr dd's which i find boring So I'll still play  this game only to kill time not a IT. USSR or Fren. ship or any CL for that matter. If you have anything neg. things to say about this rant "KEEP IT TO YOURSELF" I paid money to play this game ang gave to charity drive,.OH plus DEfen AA is a joke  I can't even hit the sky when i turn it on. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 8
  • Meh 1

[IMP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
59 posts
3,873 battles

Feel like my brain suddenly exploded. Why would WG ask you if you want your Cleveland on Tier VIII now?

[HARU]
Beta Testers
79 posts
5,511 battles

Provide a replay if you really want some advice. But based on your PR and ricochets, overpens and fun stuff I would say improve your situational awareness and aim. This will solve 85% of your problems.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
3,252 posts
25,727 battles

nobody asked me either. this is outrageous. 

• Funny 2

[LANCE]
Members
748 posts
5,598 battles
7 minutes ago, giovybez said:

nobody asked me either. this is outrageous. 

You didn’t get the request?? I got it and WG gave me 1 yrs premium time, 25k dubs, a jacket, a t-shirt, some torp pillows and a wild week in the Bahamas with Dasha and Elona! :cap_haloween:

• Funny 3
  • Haha 3

[KNCOL]
[KNCOL]
Members
725 posts
1,640 battles

I feel lied too......

I dont see any heating vents here

[V_V_V]
Members
411 posts
13,421 battles
44 minutes ago, Bravo4zero said:

You didn’t get the request?? I got it and WG gave me 1 yrs premium time, 25k dubs, a jacket, a t-shirt, some torp pillows and a wild week in the Bahamas with Dasha and Elona! :cap_haloween:

Replay or it didn't happen!

• Funny 2

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
506 posts
7,181 battles

OP, with respect to anyone asking you about the Cleveland changing from Tier 6 to 8 and whatever money you paid for content in this game, I'd like to direct you here:

https://legal.na.wargaming.net/en/EULA

As to in-game happenings, a screen shot a minimum or preferably a video helps others relate to what you are communicating.  A picture is worth a 1000 words as it were.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,623 posts

Well at the range you're talking about... point blank, which is probably less than a half mile, your guns will not deliver predictable results. I'm gonna guess here with a fun s'planation... Lucy?! 

If you have fired RL weapons you'll know there is a zero point where the rounds fired will land closest to your desired aiming point. You adjust the sights to correct where you want the rounds to land. Closer or further from that aiming point (range) you have to compensate. 

Whether they do this or not I doubt it... but I can say I've observed there is a need to adjust the aiming point up and down as well as fore and aft. It's not much correction, but it is there. 

My big guns like 10 to 12 km and then 20 - 21 km. Weird, huh? I've read here on the forums that range also is taken into consideration on the ability of a round to penetrate the target. If it has okay energy but not excessive energy, it bleeds off resulting in less penetration? 

Yea, I admit, sounds like hooey... but I can tell you I've fired at what we'd call point-blank range (1 to 2 km) and seen my rounds go all over God's green acre. 

Might his be something you're experiencing? 

Members
3,337 posts
6,719 battles
2 hours ago, seajackal said:

In my Thunderer "BROADSIDE Venezia  " to me," range POINT BLANK" he came around island unaware of me 1st salvo OP's n ricks,2nd salvo 2pens for 2370!! . he opens up on me no ricks no ops no misses .Next ship same battle "PETropa......sk  he also broadside to me this time 3salvos n 4hits for 12320 When does a BB sink a CL in this game  I know when cl sink BBs its everytime they shoot . ANd one more rant my Cleveland was moved from 6 to 8 (noone asked me if that was ok) and it and I suck you cant have a good USA ship but u can have a C MARTEL and any and  every USSR ship So WG wants me to play only the VEN. PET ,C mar,and my ussr dd's which i find boring So I'll still play  this game only to kill time not a IT. USSR or Fren. ship or any CL for that matter. If you have anything neg. things to say about this rant "KEEP IT TO YOURSELF" I paid money to play this game ang gave to charity drive,.OH plus DEfen AA is a joke  I can't even hit the sky when i turn it on. 

Slamdunk your replay file here on the clippy below....let the mob critique your claims..

[PVE]
Members
5,202 posts
22,432 battles

OP has obviously been away for a minute...

Cleveland to T8...

Wasn't that like 3 years ago or something?

I don't even think coal was a resource at that time.

Yet he has the Thunderer? Doesn't it take awhile to earn the coal for the Thunderer (& you can't buy coal...unless Thunderer is available for another resource also that you can purchase)?

In all that time he just now noticed the Cleveland change? :Smile_amazed:

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
5,706 posts
19,586 battles

Have you spent $400 this month?

I have.

Do you have nearly every premium or special ship in the game?

I do.

Have you watched 10 hours of YouTube this week to improve your WOWS game?

I did.

After playing over 19000 matches I have 4 things to tell you:

1) I hate CV'S. 

2) I dabble in CV'S. 

3) A THUNDERER's HE WILL CITADEL A CL.....

4) THIER AP will one shot them from point blank if you shoot the water....

There you go.

Edjumicated and now you can UNDERSTAND how YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL.

BTW, since june 1st I have spent $1200.....

Please justify your rant with a wallet check....

And yes ODIN on day 1 cost me more than the Puerto Rico did on the last day. 

• Cool 1
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
5,706 posts
19,586 battles
27 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

OP has obviously been away for a minute...

Cleveland to T8...

Wasn't that like 3 years ago or something?

I don't even think coal was a resource at that time.

Yet he has the Thunderer? Doesn't it take awhile to earn the coal for the Thunderer (& you can't buy coal...unless Thunderer is available for another resource also that you can purchase)?

In all that time he just now noticed the Cleveland change? :Smile_amazed:

Shh....

He is special,  let him have his moment....

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
5,706 posts
19,586 battles
2 hours ago, Bravo4zero said:

I love that torp pillow

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
5,706 posts
19,586 battles

Which charity drive?

Texas 1, 2 or 3.....

I bought texas to save her... then a cammo to save her....then a flag and cammo to save her.

Murmanskgate charity drive, I donated to that too....

U.S. veterans....

Yup that one too.....

So how many charity drives did you donate to?

Once again, 

Your wallet doesn't give you the right to rant...

Now if you had explained what happened and asked for help....

You would be suprised how much this community can teach you.

[LANCE]
Members
748 posts
5,598 battles
1 hour ago, Charon2018 said:

Replay or it didn't happen!

Unfortunately the replays from patch 7.(something) so it won’t play now! :cap_haloween:

12 minutes ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

I love that torp pillow

Shame they don’t sell them in a gift shop on the site! I’m sure they’d sell faster than a Missouri/Belfast at half price!!

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
12,478 posts
34,645 battles

I can hardly wait until they invent punctuation.

Members
99 posts
10,438 battles
4 hours ago, seajackal said:

ANd one more rant my Cleveland was moved from 6 to 8 (noone asked me if that was ok)

I love this part, I'm rolling, I needed to hear this.

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,794 posts
4,606 battles

This one's for GrumpyBunBunn:

814746534_popcornbunny.gif.cdb2fb8f9af281bc5e1398a414e7f65f.gif

Alpha Tester
6,311 posts
3,134 battles
4 hours ago, seajackal said:

1358226816_download(5).jpg.106712c179f2c5923798bb7b7698303f.jpg

• Funny 1

[ISLA]
Beta Testers
573 posts
11,319 battles
5 hours ago, seajackal said:

Venezia  is a CA with a really squishy bow,  And it reload almost the same as yours.  You should have switch to HE or aimed for its three front turrets.  Racing to T10 before you have unlocked any is usually a bad idea.  You miss alot of game mechanics and how they function.

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
5,676 posts
17,478 battles

Whenever anyone says they want to vent, it brings back memories:

Tous les vent  (all the winds)....

• Thanks 1

[OIL-1]
Members
907 posts
3 hours ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Have you spent $400 this month?

I have.

Do you have nearly every premium or special ship in the game?

I do.

Have you watched 10 hours of YouTube this week to improve your WOWS game?

I did.

After playing over 19000 matches I have 4 things to tell you:

1) I hate CV'S. 

2) I dabble in CV'S. 

3) A THUNDERER's HE WILL CITADEL A CL.....

4) THIER AP will one shot them from point blank if you shoot the water....

There you go.

Edjumicated and now you can UNDERSTAND how YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL.

BTW, since june 1st I have spent $1200.....

Please justify your rant with a wallet check....

And yes ODIN on day 1 cost me more than the Puerto Rico did on the last day. 

Well, yeah, but I mean like, look. You live in Iowa. What else are ya gonna do?

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[JMMAF]
Members
2,013 posts
6,668 battles

Cleveland to T8 ??? WHAAAAAAT??

now you've done it wg, that is absolutely the last straw i can't contain myself any more this is unfair because as you know i am 67 years old and play this game to relax after a day of working with real people that hate me and i never have any fun any more and miss the old days when we had torp soup and invisifire from everything that had small guns and crap and i don't know how to contain myself and i didn't even get one stinking german cv from a few crates and wouldn't have played it anyway because i can't and don't even know why i'm upset about not getting something for free that i don't want and won't play but i am and it's been years since i cried and just look what you made me do and now i have to go watch another video and it's been years since i got my money's worth at anything except maybe taxes and i keep spending money and it doesn't make me happy and the only thing that would make me happy is being super unicum and i can even get my stinking foul WR over 50% and now at the rate i'm going it will be forever before i can even get it up to 50% like 10k battles and what if i don't have that long and submarines and omg you are all so mean and hate me why?

for those of you that yet to see a good old fashioned rant, there ya go, complete in 'wall of text' format.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1