You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
fourteenfour

Bad luck protection

5 comments in this topic

[OVRPN]
Members
728 posts

You seriously need to implement some sort of BLP with regards to containers rewarded from missions that could result in obtaining a mission for other items to include early access. I have opened far too many German containers to only see trash I really have zero incentive to try let alone pay you for the privileged of being [edited] in the [edited]

[HINON]
Members
12,945 posts
1 hour ago, fourteenfour said:

They enter the tech tree next afaik. I'll take any of the free stuff you dont want though :cap_tea:

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,657 posts
13,997 battles

Personally I would like to see Early Access changed to a rental where you get to keep the captain. This would slow down people getting to the upper tiers with the new line and increase the middle tier population for a bit.                       

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,706 posts
19,604 battles

I have got every single FREE German container so far, minus the increasing exp one.

I have recieved Zero early access missions.

Am I upset, no....

Free is free.

I bought 1 $5 premium container, and got the T4 mission.

I bought 2 of the single containers for dubs, and got the T6 mission.

Am I lucky, you bet.

Am I going to try for T8?

No....

[USCC2]
Members
5,861 posts
7 hours ago, fourteenfour said:

You seriously need to implement some sort of BLP with regards to containers rewarded from missions that could result in obtaining a mission for other items to include early access. I have opened far too many German containers to only see trash I really have zero incentive to try let alone pay you for the privileged of being [edited] in the [edited]

Bad Luck? You really need to understand your luck probably matches what many people have experienced (I have had nothing different or unique during this event, than I get in everyday containers). The event is 'Much Ado about Nothing' tbh.

To get money all WG need to do is have a small sample of the community become the 'lucky winners', as you put it. Throw in those that are willing to pay for the premium container to increase their luck and already you have the 'lucky' haves and the 'unlucky' have nots. When we view those perceived to be 'blessed' and others that are not, we often want to view ourselves as being one of those that fall into the 'worthy of such luck' group.

And if life doesn't give you that luck when you clearly deserve it, life seems less fair the longer it goes on, until at some point some will buy their luck. It is a clever approach and what makes companies able to earn so much money off of ridiculously low chance loot boxes etc. We all want to believe we are worthy!

The thing to realise is that some people on this Earth can fall in poop and still come up smelling of roses; it is what it is my friend - life! Congratulate those with the luck rather than get bitter and move on. :Smile_honoring: