You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

Le Terrible the ranked Menace Video

5 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
695 posts
15,116 battles

Hello captains,  Here is a ranked battle in my Le Terrible showing the speed ,firepower, and fighting off CVs for the comeback win. My youtube channel is Meta_Man2002 please subscribe if you find the videos useful. Have a great day. 

Edited by Meta_Man
adding video

[-K-]
Members
8,168 posts
13,463 battles

Very challenging ship to play in the CV heavy Ranked meta right now. 

Nice work, but usually not going to work out so well if the CV has a clue.

[META_]
Members
695 posts
15,116 battles
25 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Very challenging ship to play in the CV heavy Ranked meta right now. 

Nice work, but usually not going to work out so well if the CV has a clue.

I hear you but this is not an anomaly , I win at right around 65% in my Le Terrible and Le Fantastique. French destroyers , if you can get used to no smoke they become monsters. With  no smoke you are not afraid of radar as much because you are not using the crutch of smoke to stay safe, which radar takes advantage of. Thanks for watching and hope my videos help.

[-K-]
Members
8,168 posts
13,463 battles
11 hours ago, Meta_Man said:

I hear you but this is not an anomaly , I win at right around 65% in my Le Terrible and Le Fantastique. French destroyers , if you can get used to no smoke they become monsters. With  no smoke you are not afraid of radar as much because you are not using the crutch of smoke to stay safe, which radar takes advantage of. Thanks for watching and hope my videos help.

That's impressive.  I really enjoy French DDs, but they are definitely for a novice player to use at high tiers (or competitive).

I know if I was in the CV, those ships would be one of my top priorities to eliminate early.

[META_]
Members
695 posts
15,116 battles
8 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

That's impressive.  I really enjoy French DDs, but they are definitely for a novice player to use at high tiers (or competitive).

I know if I was in the CV, those ships would be one of my top priorities to eliminate early.

Maybe you should tell the cvs coming after me that, at what point is what I do not lucky? 

Screenshot_20200727-165554.png