You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Panda_913

Advertising...

14 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
436 battles

Ok so I recently picked this game up after about 5 years of seeing ads for it. I'm really into WW2 and games that explore it.

But holy f*ck whoever is in charge of marketing at WG needs to be replaced, would've started playing this game years ago if it wasn't for them.

• Cool 3
  • Confused 1

[SALVO]
Members
3,355 posts
3,274 battles
1 minute ago, Panda_913 said:

Ok so I recently picked this game up after about 5 years of seeing ads for it. I'm really into WW2 and games that explore it.

But holy f*ck whoever is in charge of marketing at WG needs to be replaced, would've started playing this game years ago if it wasn't for them.

Hey welcome to the game and forum!

Out of curiosity, what turned you off about the ads?

[LLF]
Beta Testers
541 posts

Welcome to the forums, if you need help with anything or need to understand something just ask.

Members
4 posts
436 battles
Just now, Kuramitsu said:

Welcome to the forums, if you need help with anything or need to understand something just ask.

I was a forum warrior for a Minecraft forum back in the day, so using the site shouldn't be a problem. But nice to know people are nice here :)

• Cool 1
  • Confused 2

[TBW]
Members
9,957 posts
16,768 battles

Aloha, don't give up in frustration early on, there is a lot of stuff to learn about this game besides the poor advertising.

• Haha 1

[A-D-F]
Members
2,066 posts
7,456 battles
50 minutes ago, Panda_913 said:

Communication..... hmmmm.  :Smile_sceptic:

You ain't seen nothin yet.  :Smile_trollface:

Welcome aboard, matey!  +1  :Smile_medal:

[YORHA]
Members
4,841 posts
9,566 battles
1 hour ago, Panda_913 said:

First post and you are dumping on WG.

Yup... you are going to fit in nicely.

• Funny 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,440 posts
18,541 battles
1 hour ago, Panda_913 said:

But nice to know people are nice here :)

You're definitely new; enjoy the game!

• Funny 1

[LUCK]
Members
1,833 posts
28,979 battles
2 hours ago, Panda_913 said:

The level of incompetence isn't limited to advertising...wait 'til you get a load of CVs. They're are broken, broken, broken.

GLHF

[O_O]
Members
610 posts

Hm a lot of people missed OP's point.  OP is saying if the marketing for this game existed beyond some youtube ads, more people would have picked up this game earlier.  I know I would have.

• Cool 1

[GOB]
Members
1,727 posts

There are some really fun people here....

welcomeaboard.gif

Edited by Col_Nasty
  • Haha 2