Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MdF_Petain

Commander experience

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

6
[NRF]
Beta Testers
14 posts
7,732 battles

Many Azure Lane captains and Dasha have been added.

2020-07-26.png.174332d74ab5976c0293e25411bdbfc1.pngshot-20_07.24_13_02.47-0109.thumb.jpg.18ad2f88ef893ec45be17488fee2ce53.jpg

But already I have a lot of captains.

1629054858_2020-07-26(1).thumb.png.70f97b267738cabaa378f928c50543e7.png

A lot of 10 skill points Commanders for Premium ships are useless and exchanged old Commander's skill points were wasted.
I want WG to be able to convert fired captain's skill points (or experience) into free captain experience for new lady captains.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4,236 posts
9,256 battles

Congratulations on your excellent Commander recruiting efforts.  :-)

Now all you need to do is find ships for them.  :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31,401
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,564 posts
17,892 battles
2 hours ago, MdF_Petain said:

I want WG to be able to convert fired captain's skill points (or experience) into free captain experience for new lady captains.

Been asking for similar before. I too have that problem of too many commanders.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,337
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,430 posts
18,535 battles
2 minutes ago, Lert said:

Been asking for similar before. I too have that problem of too many commanders.

I am way, way heavy with IJN commanders thanks to the ARP Captains I have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,531
[SYN]
Members
8,228 posts
13,857 battles

We need to be able to recycle commanders.  Maybe send them to 'teach at the academy' or something, then return a percentage of their XP back into CXP as 'institutional memory'.  Even a small percentage would be nice, I immediately dismiss anything not 10pts but even with that rule I still dismiss lots of 10pters too, Such a waste. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,384
[PVE]
Members
5,202 posts
22,432 battles
4 hours ago, MdF_Petain said:

Many Azure Lane captains and Dasha have been added.

2020-07-26.png.174332d74ab5976c0293e25411bdbfc1.pngshot-20_07.24_13_02.47-0109.thumb.jpg.18ad2f88ef893ec45be17488fee2ce53.jpg

But already I have a lot of captains.

1629054858_2020-07-26(1).thumb.png.70f97b267738cabaa378f928c50543e7.png

A lot of 10 skill points Commanders for Premium ships are useless and exchanged old Commander's skill points were wasted.
I want WG to be able to convert fired captain's skill points (or experience) into free captain experience for new lady captains.

Do you have at least 10 point commanders on all ships you still own?

If not those commanders can be transfered to port queens to use during snow flakes & stuff like that. They can still be transfered back to the premiums they came from at no cost later because they are premiums.

Any ships you liked running but don't run them just because you transferred their original commander up the line can have a 10 pointer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57
[-BSS-]
Members
235 posts
14,040 battles

WGs answer is to spend money on more reserve slots. Be nice though if you got a fraction of their xp when you dismiss them like you get a fraction of the credits back for selling a ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
521
[VVV]
Members
2,657 posts
19 hours ago, Lert said:

Been asking for similar before. I too have that problem of too many commanders.

There's also the issue of duplicate ARP and AL commanders. It just seems weird to have two of the same character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6
[NRF]
Beta Testers
14 posts
7,732 battles
On 7/26/2020 at 3:52 PM, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Do you have at least 10 point commanders on all ships you still own?

If not those commanders can be transfered to port queens to use during snow flakes & stuff like that. They can still be transfered back to the premiums they came from at no cost later because they are premiums.

Any ships you liked running but don't run them just because you transferred their original commander up the line can have a 10 pointer.

I have 230 ships and 231 commanders now (83 captains in reserve). Reserved captain's maximum skill point is 14.

Premium and special ships don't need own captain. And more lady captains will add.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,384
[PVE]
Members
5,202 posts
22,432 battles
10 hours ago, MdF_Petain said:

I have 230 ships and 231 commanders now (83 captains in reserve). Reserved captain's maximum skill point is 14.

Premium and special ships don't need own captain. And more lady captains will add.

Coolie... you're covered...just checking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×