Cruxdei

the amazing rebel camera

4 comments in this topic

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,394 posts
6,232 battles

SicGiks.jpg

yeahs thats me inside the smoke,but the camera decided to stop and fish,letting me lose sight of my ship,even the shells decided to stop and appreciate some boomer time.

i'm definitely gonna get purple name,but oh well,working as intended,all my fault.

Edited by Cruxdei
  • Cool 2

[WAG]
Beta Testers
773 posts
6,995 battles

had this happen to me a few times in previous patches. only thing that seems to fix it is a client reset.

[PVE]
Members
5,202 posts
22,432 battles
3 hours ago, Cruxdei said:

SicGiks.jpg

yeahs thats me inside the smoke,but the camera decided to stop and fish,letting me lose sight of my ship,even the shells decided to stop and appreciate some boomer time.

i'm definitely gonna get purple name,but oh well,working as intended,all my fault.

3 hours ago, GX9900A said:

had this happen to me a few times in previous patches. only thing that seems to fix it is a client reset.

Had this happen to me years ago...occasionally see threads about it...guess they haven't gotten a permanent fix for it.

At the time it happened I told & showed (we lived together at the time) a buddy (who was a unicum super tester) exactly what I had done (there was some unintentional finger twitching/button pressing other than the standard WASD stuff that had occurred) & him & some other testers were able to duplicate it (I'm no techie so have no clue myself & forget the actual finger twitch I did at the time)...so it is a known issue...but if it is still occuring I'm sure they would appreciate it if you guys were to put it in the bug reports section of the forums & do the whole WGCheck report thing & submit a ticket.

The more examples they get of things like that the better chance they have of finding a permanent solution for them.

I'm sure the replay might be helpful if you got it OP...plus any memories of something odd (like extra buttons or combos of buttons that might have gotten pressed) that may have occured if anything.

@Hapa_Foddercan you help OP out on getting this to the proper channels?

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
2,815 posts
13,283 battles

Hmmmm... I have seen this before. Could you run a WGCheck report and put a CS ticket with your replay and screen shots attached?

Also I have moved this to support so @foodprinter can see :)

Mahalo,

-Hapa

Sign in to follow this