Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
legozer

Anyone else having weird port changes?

6 comments in this topic

[DDMAF]
Members
2,823 posts
16,132 battles

My port keeps just randomly changing over the last 2 days. Sometimes it changes from game to game, other times it's different when I log in. It started when I opted in to the Azur Lane collection.

Not a complaint, but definitely strange.

Is it just me?

[LEGIT]
Members
2,253 posts
30,761 battles

Well I've started to get the black screen of death after a loss which entails shutting the whole putter down and restarting it.

Members
5,254 posts
1 hour ago, legozer said:

My port keeps just randomly changing over the last 2 days. Sometimes it changes from game to game, other times it's different when I log in. It started when I opted in to the Azur Lane collection.

Not a complaint, but definitely strange.

Is it just me?

Must be those evil CVs causing it.  

• Haha 1

[DDMAF]
Members
2,823 posts
16,132 battles
1 hour ago, Kirov_Six said:

Must be those evil CVs causing it.  

CVs aren't evil, they're broken and need to be fixed. The rework was an attempt at fixing it that was a very good idea, very poorly executed.

CV players that exploit low tier imbalances are ghouls and griefers. Not evil. They just suck.

2 hours ago, slokill_1 said:

Well I've started to get the black screen of death after a loss which entails shutting the whole putter down and restarting it.

I've had similar issues as well. Often seeing a very long time getting results screen.

[V_V_V]
Members
426 posts
13,465 battles
3 hours ago, legozer said:

It started when I opted in to the Azur Lane collection.

For me today as well when I went for the first Azur Lane mission.  No problems, it just went to the "Azure Lane-Dorm" Port.  

Edited by Charon2018
add text

Members
86 posts
755 battles

I had this happen for part of my last session.

It started happening when I chose 'National Ports' in the ship filter section.  Yup, that worked as expected.  However, it was kinda annoying because of the delay so I turned it off.  It didn't 'turn off' - it randomly selected ports.  Weird.  I mean, pick a French ship and get the Japanese port...

It eventually settled on one port.  Haven't messed with it.  Been in WoT playing tournaments this weekend.

Happy Hunting.

Sign in to follow this