You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

What am I missing here?

9 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
1,736 posts

I'm sure it's something simple but what is it?  Last Mission says In one Battle earn 1900 Base XP

I`ve done it multiple times. Mission doesn't get a check mark.

Posted the latest below.

XP.png

XP2.png

XP3.png

Edited by Col_Nasty

[CK5]
Members
1,316 posts
13,346 battles

You are not looking at base xp results.  Check the second tab in the after battle report, the one that shows the leader board. 

• Cool 2

[SOFOP]
Members
2,363 posts
13,804 battles

Base xp is the xp shown on the team battle page.  This is your total unmodified xp.  Otherwise these missions would be a cakewalk using flags and camo, even in coop.

[-BMV-]
Members
504 posts
18,149 battles

This tab is the one that shows base exp. The second one labelled "TEAM SCORE".

60392965_WorldofWarships18-02-20200_19_38.thumb.png.da11ff7ddac706a317377fa2910c8d83.png

Edited by Sidelock

[GOB]
Members
1,736 posts
37 minutes ago, PrairiePlayer said:

You are not looking at base xp results.  Check the second tab in the after battle report, the one that shows the leader board. 

29 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

Base xp is the xp shown on the team battle page.  This is your total unmodified xp.  Otherwise these missions would be a cakewalk using flags and camo, even in coop.

24 minutes ago, Sidelock said:

This tab is the one that shows base exp. The second one labelled "TEAM SCORE".

60392965_WorldofWarships18-02-20200_19_38.thumb.png.da11ff7ddac706a317377fa2910c8d83.png

The Base XP shown on the Team screen  is the Same as the First line of awarded XP before Modifiers on the NON premium ( Left ) side of the Credits and XP  screen. Right under XP RECEIVED.

I just did it again for 2156 BSP and this time it took  : )

Not sure why it didn't before..

Thanx for the responses. 

[SOFOP]
Members
2,363 posts
13,804 battles

Looking closer, you are right.  In the bottom screenshot, it shows that you had just completed 2 missions of "earn base XP".  is it possible that you were not as far along the path as you thought, and you had just completed the 1800 mission?

• Cool 1

[KOBK]
Members
191 posts
3,664 battles

I think those things must be archieved in german ships from tier V to X. Maybe thats the reason since the Shima is IJN. But it doesnt say anything about it in the description, maybe a visual bug?

[WOLFC]
Members
1,323 posts
8,483 battles
2 hours ago, Col_Nasty said:

Not sure why it didn't before..

These missions in the chain have to be completed in sequence, with each one becoming available only after the previous one is completed. You cannot earn credit for more than one at a time, so the mission chain requires at least five battles to complete.

My guess is your previous 1900+ base xp wins counted towards completion of the lower-tier missions.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Cool 1

[GOB]
Members
1,736 posts
2 hours ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

Looking closer, you are right.  In the bottom screenshot, it shows that you had just completed 2 missions of "earn base XP".  is it possible that you were not as far along the path as you thought, and you had just completed the 1800 mission?

1 hour ago, Nevermore135 said:

These missions in the chain have to be completed in sequence, with each one becoming available only after the previous one is completed. You cannot earn credit for more than one at a time, so the mission chain requires at least five battles to complete.

My guess is your previous 1900+ base xp wins counted towards completion of the lower-tier missions.

I'm sure this is what happened now.    Thanks Guys!