Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Xtian_Peru

The Machtmaking is awful

6 comments in this topic

[PERU]
Members
3 posts
1,696 battles

I have recently noticed changes in matchmaking. But this was the worst. Totally unbalanced teams, as this image shows. I think it is not difficult to develop a fair matchmaking.
It is these little details that discourage playing and investing time and money.
shot-20_07.25_16_35.thumb.jpg.d382ddf8272c75ce9c531c22fd09cf3a.jpg

Pst. Unfortunately the screenshot was not perfect. However, it is enough, to see the terrible matchmaking that I play.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
3,713 posts
3,936 battles

So what's the problem here?

[KOBK]
Members
191 posts
3,671 battles
2 hours ago, Xtian_Peru said:

I have recently noticed changes in matchmaking. But this was the worst. Totally unbalanced teams, as this image shows. I think it is not difficult to develop a fair matchmaking.
It is these little details that discourage playing and investing time and money.
shot-20_07.25_16_35.thumb.jpg.d382ddf8272c75ce9c531c22fd09cf3a.jpg

Pst. Unfortunately the screenshot was not perfect. However, it is enough, to see the terrible matchmaking that I play.

Yeah, mm needs a bit of work...also the +2/-2 should be gone and only +1/-1 on my opinion

2 hours ago, AJTP89 said:

So what's the problem here?

Its hard to improve when you cant damage the red because you are 2 tiers down. Most of the shells didnt even penetrate, and it worse if the red is a russian bb. Also, when the CV is the toptier its hard to shoot down her planes.

Edited by Nabucodonosor21

[ARS]
Beta Testers
4,544 posts
4,942 battles
Just now, Nabucodonosor21 said:

Yeah, mm needs a bit of work...also the +2/-2 should be gone and only +1/-1 on my opinion

Its hard to improve when you cant damage the red because you are 2 tiers down. Most of the shells didnt even penetrate, and it worse if the red is a russian bb. Also, when the CV is the toptier its hard to shoot down her planes.

A Tier I can damage a Tier X in this game.  Being bottom tier is more of a challenge, and in compensation you earn more EXP.

• Funny 1

[KOBK]
Members
191 posts
3,671 battles
10 hours ago, Helstrem said:

A Tier I can damage a Tier X in this game.  Being bottom tier is more of a challenge, and in compensation you earn more EXP.

I know, but you know what i mean...its frustrating when you try to get exp for your ship or to get the next tier and you are downtier several matches, you have to resort to only he and sometimes even this doesnt penetrate. Now i have acces to ifhe and other things so its not a big deal, but when i was a pure noob it was very hard to deal with this situations

[ARS]
Beta Testers
4,544 posts
4,942 battles
1 hour ago, Nabucodonosor21 said:

I know, but you know what i mean...its frustrating when you try to get exp for your ship or to get the next tier and you are downtier several matches, you have to resort to only he and sometimes even this doesnt penetrate. Now i have acces to ifhe and other things so its not a big deal, but when i was a pure noob it was very hard to deal with this situations

Aiming for the weak parts of the ship help, and if you get broadside I don't know of any ship that is immune to cruiser or better level AP.  You might not be able to pen the main belt, but the upper belt should produce good results.  This isn't like WoT in which you can have a light tank facing mediums or heavies 2 tiers above it and they are simply immune to its gun, even using gold ammo.  Ships simply cannot be armored to that degree.

I do think there are a few over the top cases, such as Kremlin's extreme resistance to 203mm and lower HE.  But that affects Tier X ships just as much as Tier VIII ships.

Sign in to follow this