You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Xtian_Peru

The Machtmaking is awful

4 comments in this topic

[PERU]
Members
3 posts
1,696 battles

I have recently noticed changes in matchmaking. But this was the worst. Totally unbalanced teams, as this image shows. I think it is not difficult to develop a fair matchmaking.
It is these little details that discourage playing and investing time and money.
shot-20_07.25_16_35.thumb.jpg.d382ddf8272c75ce9c531c22fd09cf3a.jpg

Pst. Unfortunately the screenshot was not perfect. However, it is enough, to see the terrible matchmaking that I play.

• Boring 1

[SOFOP]
Members
2,364 posts
13,810 battles

The B siv on your team is a fail div...IE a div with unequal tiers included.  If the system cant match up an equal div for the other team, they will just sit in queue for a couple minutes until the matchmaker gives up and dumps the div into an unbalanced game.

This should happen fairly rarely.  Not sure why WG really allows it but they do.

Blame the people that div a tier 4 and 5 together for this stuff.

[RCNW]
[RCNW]
Members
11 posts
12,181 battles

My m8 and I have endured a staggering percentage of 1-sided MM fails. I've found myself repeatedly on the losing end despite solid play/placing but what gets me is the unbelievable overbalance. I'm well aware of how MM is supposed to work and that even 100 matches is still anecdotal, but this is truly ridiculous. My m8 is a better player than myself (Storm League) who used to play daily and engaged in ALL the Missions/Ranked etc. Now he mostly plays clan battles and goes to the training room because of the 1-sided MM and the OPen-only effect of BB AP on non-RN CL's... what happened? I trust that WG do their best to make this game great (that's why we're here) but things have gotten really frustrating since last X-Mas. BTB, despite an increase in Avg.Dam/Exp my win-rate has nosedived.