5 comments in this topic

[PERU]
Members
3 posts
1,696 battles

I have recently noticed changes in matchmaking. But this was the worst. Totally unbalanced teams, as this image shows. I think it is not difficult to develop a fair matchmaking.
It is these little details that discourage playing and investing time and money.

shot-20_07.25_16_35.thumb.jpg.644a381419408d65a84b1887d16ba9db.jpg

Pst. Unfortunately the screenshot was not perfect. However, it is enough, to see the terrible matchmaking that I play.

[WOLFG]
Members
8,872 posts
7,368 battles

Is that both a fail division and a queue dump.

Might be a queue dump caused by a fail division.

OP, you need to talk to the Iron Duke/Kuma division.

• Cool 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,691 posts
14,007 battles
15 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Is that both a fail division and a queue dump.

Might be a queue dump caused by a fail division.

I don't know if that is a dump but the fail division stands out like the proverbial sore thumb.

[PVE]
Members
5,230 posts
22,432 battles

But if your gonna fail div I can't think of a better ship to fail div in than a Kuma...I used to div my Kuma w/a friend in a T5 to try to take on Atlanta's in my Kuma.

Only worked once but the Kuma won that battle...but the Atlanta kept switching to AP & Kuma was way too maneuverable for him to get any cists on.

Sure it's been a bit power crept by now though... haven't run it in years...but I think it's still my 3rd most run ship (was my go to for T4 doable missions)...after Gearing...& the Atlanta.

BTW OP...your team did get the extra BB though...even if it was low tier in the match.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[_HW_]
Members
396 posts
6,505 battles
1 hour ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Lol... I could easily have been in a "fail division" if I had known what it was, but I always had enough ships to go even steven with anyone that I formed a division with.  Some people just don't have many ships or prefer to keep only a few, so I can see that happening.