Sign in to follow this  
Unabletony

Twitch prime mission

7 comments in this topic

[ARMDA]
Members
9,001 posts
5,159 battles

Even though I redeemed the mission from twitch prime, I haven't received the mission yet in game. Is this Twitch's problem, or is no one getting the missions?

[S0L0]
Members
106 posts

I've had the same experience. I have Amazon Prime, Twitch Prime and have tried to link them all. There appears to be an issue with login sessions as the store and wargaming.net show me as logged in but worldofwarships.com will not recognize me as logged in regardless of how many times I successfully login. Whenever twitch tries to redirect me to a page to "link the accounts" I end up on https://na.wargaming.net/en/

There appears to be some bugs with the process. This may be a browser issue but as I'm using chrome I would expect the process to have been checked for the 3 major browsers.

Edited by Code_Slinger

[BUF]
Members
5 posts
7,717 battles

I have a similar issue.  I have Amazon Prime linked to my account.  I claimed the Container.  Prime now shows I claimed the Container.  I received a message inside WOWS that said I received a twitch container, but no container arrived.  I looked through my captains but did not find any new captain.  -- Help Pls

[PVE]
Members
224 posts
7,160 battles

If you haven't already, make sure you link Amazon as well as Prime in account management..

LinkAmazon.thumb.jpg.72e66f2282fab0426afd0cd83d6e2c73.jpg

Members
1 post
1,845 battles

i have never been able to get ANY of the twitch prime containers.....when i try it just sends me to the wargaming login page.

HELP PLEASE

Members
2 posts
169 battles
On 7/27/2020 at 2:05 PM, Code_Slinger said:

There appears to be an issue with login sessions as the store and wargaming.net show me as logged in but worldofwarships.com will not recognize me as logged in regardless of how many times I successfully login. Whenever twitch tries to redirect me to a page to "link the accounts" I end up on https://na.wargaming.net/en/

Having the same issue. Can't get to the Account Management section without being redirected. I seem to have been able to link my Twitch account to my Wargaming account in some roundabout way and now get Twitch drops from watching streams and such, but didn't receive any of the Twitch Prime loot.

[S0L0]
Members
106 posts
20 hours ago, Amaruk said:

If you haven't already, make sure you link Amazon as well as Prime in account management..

LinkAmazon.thumb.jpg.72e66f2282fab0426afd0cd83d6e2c73.jpg

Thanks but I can't get that page to load, it keeps redirecting me. There appears to be something wrong with sessions and redirects.

Sign in to follow this