Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DevilD0g

Time for 10 point European Captains

8 comments in this topic

[RAN]
[RAN]
Members
524 posts
8,446 battles

Yes its time to ask for 1 or 2 European Captains with either 1 or 2 special skills or just 10 point captains to be put in the armory :)

No need to say anymore so that wold be good thanks Wargaming

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 2

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,321 posts
14,534 battles

I keep hoping some of the 4 million exchange credit 10 point captains come back. Seems they are usually associated with a seasonal mode. Space Battles, Savage Battles, ect

[SYN]
Members
8,232 posts
13,887 battles

There is a special EU captain (which I think comes with 10pts) as a campaign reward. Regardless, just using CXP to make a 10pt captain is pretty cheap.

[SUCIT]
Members
1,106 posts
17,895 battles
1 hour ago, BearlyHereBear said:

Um...Swirsky.

he's talking about the Dunkirk Brothers, Does, Rongs, and Honores. Special captains with improved traits, but no special talents unlike Legendary commanders like Abooboo, Halsey, Cunningham, and Yammamoto.

[SBS]
Members
5,434 posts
16 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

There is a special EU captain (which I think comes with 10pts) as a campaign reward. Regardless, just using CXP to make a 10pt captain is pretty cheap.

I'd guess few people will grind out the EU captain in the campaign, even if it wasn't time limited.  I'm also not sitting on much CXP, but I have some coal I'd be willing to part with in exchange for a 10 pointer.  Some of us would appreciate some other options.

• Meh 1

[RKLES]
Members
12,468 posts
14,190 battles
2 hours ago, DevilD0g said:

Yes its time to ask for 1 or 2 European Captains with either 1 or 2 special skills or just 10 point captains to be put in the armory :)

No need to say anymore so that wold be good thanks Wargaming

Really need another Unique IJN Captain first considering we only have Admiral Yamamoto, who I might add feels a bit strained with how many ships we have in the IJN and at minimum we need a second captain like him. Like I have him geared for IJN CAs, when he can be useful on any of the other ship classes in IJN.

After which I would agree by all means add some more captains to the EU nation or other nations.

Sign in to follow this