You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
eteam

Japanese tier eight battleship Amagi

5 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
3,780 battles

Just started playing the Amagi.  I continually lose credits and gain very little experience.  It will take forever to grind through this boat.  I am trying to play it like a cruiser as it does not compete brawling with its poor armor.  Any advice?

[NSEW]
Members
1,748 posts
10,379 battles
2 minutes ago, eteam said:

I am trying to play it like a cruiser as it does not compete brawling with its poor armor.  Any advice?

Not the best person to give you advice.  

However, from my experience with her.  She plays well as a long ranged kiting BB.  At her tier she has good heavy shells.  Also, her 'speed'.  Angle is your friend, as well as her firing ranges.  Brawling? forget it. She isn't designed for such role.

• Thanks 2

[AAPLS]
Members
2 posts
1,500 battles

As LowSpeed has said - do not brawl in Amagi. You want to stay in the 18-15km range as your guns have good accuracy and hit hard. There is no advantage to moving in closer as you'll get torn up by torps and secondaries.

• Thanks 1

[WOLF6]
Members
428 posts
3,382 battles
On 7/25/2020 at 8:52 AM, eteam said:

Just started playing the Amagi.  I continually lose credits and gain very little experience.  It will take forever to grind through this boat.  I am trying to play it like a cruiser as it does not compete brawling with its poor armor.  Any advice?

You are playing in Co-op. 

Members
89 posts
5,594 battles

playing high tier ships in co -op most likely you'll earn less to nothing in credits and it'll take you forever to build up the ship exp.No matter how good you are in co -op you might ended up getting  broke in terms of credits.

Edited by Nimitz_Zumwalt