You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Derpy Co-op stream to spam caps SUCCESSFUL; now grinding ze Germans.

8 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
18,912 posts
13,143 battles

https://www.twitch.tv/Ensign_Cthulhu

Starting now and going for a few hours before breaking for dinner. Maybe an evening session if I'm not too tired.

ADDIT: Evening session begins very soon.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 1

[PVE]
Members
3,968 posts
16,850 battles

good luck !   I'm off to the range.......  I can't seem to find any interest in the game at the moment......  Have you tried Ranked???  Wow.......it's time to smell some propellant and feel the recoil.......it's therapeutic !  Have fun !!!

[ARGSY]
Members
18,912 posts
13,143 battles

@Asym_KS I did some of that just this morning! I seriously need a circus clown to stand to my right side with a bucket and catch all the brass as the pistol spits it out; I probably spent more time looking for cases than pulling the trigger.

And yes, I know what the cure for that is. But a newer streaming rig comes first.

[ARGSY]
Members
18,912 posts
13,143 battles

Round 2 starting soon; goal tonight is to get 30K XP in German T8-plus ships and break the back of that mission. After that, who knows?

The bar opens and the chat gets interesting in a couple of hours from now. :Smile_trollface: In vino veritas!

[WOLF6]
Members
1,698 posts
5,265 battles
6 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Round 2 starting soon; goal tonight is to get 30K XP in German T8-plus ships and break the back of that mission. After that, who knows?

The bar opens and the chat gets interesting in a couple of hours from now. :Smile_trollface: In vino veritas!

Please sir.....I want sum more coop.

Do you want me to make the chat interesting too?

[PVE]
Members
3,968 posts
16,850 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

@Asym_KS I did some of that just this morning! I seriously need a circus clown to stand to my right side with a bucket and catch all the brass as the pistol spits it out; I probably spent more time looking for cases than pulling the trigger.

And yes, I know what the cure for that is. But a newer streaming rig comes first.

Rule one:      Take a grass rake.

Rule two:      Take a tarp that won't melt...........won't melt I say......

Rule three:    Have someone with you keeping an eye on where in the heck that brass went !

Yesterday, I even draped my M1a with a blue shop towel over the scope so that the brass stays on my shooting bench.  My VEPR is Russian; so, it's OP and throws that 7.62x54R brass about 8 feet without a casing rag.  Even with the rag over the scope and anchored under the rear sight, it manages to need a grass rake when those buggers escape behind me or, even worse, end up in my lap because I'm left handed.....  Crescent moon shaped burns on your legs..... 

Stream on ! 

[ARGSY]
Members
18,912 posts
13,143 battles
17 hours ago, Asym_KS said:

Rule one:      Take a grass rake.

Rule two:      Take a tarp that won't melt...........won't melt I say......

Rule three:    Have someone with you keeping an eye on where in the heck that brass went !

Rule Four: the underlying ground will ALWAYS be uneven in such a way as to make the cases roll off the tarp. I tried that a little while ago. Did not work anywhere near as well as I expected, and ended up being more trouble than it was worth.

The best surface for pistol shooting IMHO is freshly paved tarmac, so that the brass cases show up well against the dark asphalt colour. 

[PVE]
Members
3,968 posts
16,850 battles
7 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Rule Four: the underlying ground will ALWAYS be uneven in such a way as to make the cases roll off the tarp. I tried that a little while ago. Did not work anywhere near as well as I expected, and ended up being more trouble than it was worth.

The best surface for pistol shooting IMHO is freshly paved tarmac, so that the brass cases show up well against the dark asphalt colour. 

And, so it goes.........   Everyday I wander out to test "anything" I spend a lot of time searching for brass.  Even in our in door building.   It's amazing how well spent cases don't want to be reloaded !!!  Since I reload and I don't want the lawn mowers to throw brass around at..........anything, I take the time and most days, most days note, I come back with everything I took.   Practice I guess; since I shoot thousands of rounds every year.   I even found a lost case the other day in my Range Box I had on the concrete floor and I guess ejected a round into it !   Spent a freaking half hour looking for it only to discover it in the box....  HOW, who the heck knows>>???