Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
warheart1992

An early video if anyone is wondering on what Sovetskaya is all about.

9 comments in this topic

[KWF]
Members
4,168 posts
6,337 battles

Personally looks indifferent, that said,it's a tier IX BB so it's bound to generate some income. Georgia is a bit cheaper and seems more fun.

• Cool 2

[KWF]
Members
4,168 posts
6,337 battles
21 minutes ago, Jaegerpuppy8 said:

Who did the vid?

Sea Lord Mountbatten, a CC that does reasonably good content.

[-KA-]
Members
173 posts
22,207 battles

Thanks bud.  I liked how he got right to it and gave multiple viewings on in game performance.   

[A-D-F]
Members
2,066 posts
7,456 battles
2 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Sea Lord Mountbatten, a CC that does reasonably good content.

True enough there.  I actually prefer Mountbatten to most of the others.  No axe to grind.  Evenhanded opinions.

Thanks for posting.  +1  :Smile_medal:

[MHG]
[MHG]
Members
57 posts
2,540 battles

Rossiya is really, really fun. I've played a decent amount of games in her, and she takes a bit of adjusting as you can't play her like the Soyuz, but she's fantastic. 

[4HIM]
Members
2,958 posts
11,582 battles

Sea Lord Mountbatten is as has been said pretty even handed.  He is a BB main but openly states that.  

Only thing I don't like is that his videos (as well as most other CC's) on YT tend to have a lot of embedded ads that spring up mid-sentence.  But that's on YT, not on the CC's.  AFIK, Jingles is the only advert-free CC on YT.  

[K-9]
Beta Testers
2,062 posts

It has the A-Hole and the B-Hole of the Soyuz... yep 100% true. XD 

You know, I didn't know this ship didn't have soviet bias accuracy gimmick until I saw this video... and thats incredible because in game I've fought this new ship several times last night and the ONE thing that caught my attention was that it was not multi-citadeling other ships nonstop like ALL other soviet bias bbs do past tier 8. I just found it very odd and now I realize why. 

This ship essentially proves the soviet bias accuracy gimmick is severely unbalancing... for the ship performs well and on par with any other BB from other nations. 

Sign in to follow this