Sign in to follow this  
Cirran

Forum Warnings.

5 comments in this topic

[SHAN]
Beta Testers
421 posts

I could have sworn there used to be on the left side of posts under my avatar a count of how many warnings  (if I had any) I have received for posting on the forums. I just noticed it is no longer there, does anyone else recall seeing that on their posts?

Cirran

[-VT-]
Members
686 posts
31,492 battles

Never seen or heard of such good n the 4+ years or this forum

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,794 posts
4,606 battles
8 hours ago, Cirran said:

I could have sworn there used to be on the left side of posts under my avatar a count of how many warnings  (if I had any) I have received for posting on the forums. I just noticed it is no longer there, does anyone else recall seeing that on their posts?

There was.  It was made "invisible" a couple years ago.  They still keep a count.  (Given how poorly the warnings are explained to us, one wonders whether any details are kept.) There were some other changes made, too, but I don't recall what they were.

[SHAN]
Beta Testers
421 posts
1 hour ago, iDuckman said:

There was.  It was made "invisible" a couple years ago.  They still keep a count.  (Given how poorly the warnings are explained to us, one wonders whether any details are kept.) There were some other changes made, too, but I don't recall what they were.

Thank you for verifying for me that I am not remembering something that didn't happen (old man syndrome). 

Have a good day.

Cirran

Sign in to follow this