You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

8 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
Members
607 posts
19,858 battles

it seems lately the secondary guns are not firing unless I direct them. My Mass was getting hit from a cruiser 7k. my secondary guns (10.3 range) did not fire until I directed them. And it seems to be happening a lot since the last two patches. Has anybody else have/had this problem? 

[_ARP_]
Members
765 posts
35,521 battles

9414BD00-E526-4212-9C37-74BDBE938E6F.thumb.jpeg.fed118f32199543e694aaa3fd7fe7c44.jpegI used manual secondaries.... on this ship..... during the patch you described 

Members
598 posts
1 hour ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

it seems lately the secondary guns are not firing unless I direct them. My Mass was getting hit from a cruiser 7k. my secondary guns (10.3 range) did not fire until I directed them. And it seems to be happening a lot since the last two patches. Has anybody else have/had this problem? 

Do you have the Manual Secondary skill?

• Meh 1

Members
4,055 posts
10,060 battles

Sounds like disabled secondaries or manual secondaries. There have been some issues recently with some secondary guns not firing forward or just off forward when they should have the angles, but that doesn’t sound like the issue here. 

[SOCOM]
Members
607 posts
19,858 battles

11 hours ago, Neko_Ship_Akashi said:

Do you have the Manual Secondary skill?

Yes but not on all my captains, it should fire anyway unless i focus fire correct?

• Confused 1

[_ARP_]
Members
765 posts
35,521 battles
Just now, Chief_SeaDog said:

Yes but not on all my captains, it should fire anyway unless i focus fire correct?

You could only use the sec guns if you select a target, and on one side only 

Members
598 posts
14 hours ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

Uh no. Manuel secondaries removes the auto-fire capabilities of your secondary guns in favor of improved accuracy.