Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

A Journey to the Dark Side

4 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
Members
607 posts
19,858 battles

I won a German T6 CV. So I went to the dark side and tried to run it. The directive was to get 4 kills. Having not run a CV since just before they pulled them the first time. I gave it a whirl. Controls were wanky, and why when all your planes are knocked out do you have to press a key to return to the ship (Seems like a no brainer of what you do when you lose all planes) but anyway doing co op my damage ranged from 1230 to 31K. I logged 27,572 ship XP and in co op you figure how long it took me to get 4 kills. To those that love playing a CV great, guess what we consider having fun is different . But got the Perm Camo so it will look nice parked in the mothball fleet.

Closing question why is there not a key to break off an attack? If there is let me know as I may one day have to return to the Dark  Side

[RLGN]
Members
13,730 posts
23,956 battles

F key is a ‘Return too carrier’ key, but it won’t let yo break off an attack.

WG is apparently scared some kind of ‘abort’ key would be abused to death; in any case, there isn’t one.

[SOCOM]
Members
607 posts
19,858 battles
12 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

F key is a ‘Return too carrier’ key, but it won’t let yo break off an attack.

WG is apparently scared some kind of ‘abort’ key would be abused to death; in any case, there isn’t one.

The hitting an key when all planes are gone is just half baked and  unnecessary  IMO

Breaking off attacks is a common practice for the fly boys but oh well half baked is all they can cook up anyway.

• Funny 1

[HC]
Beta Testers
2,843 posts
12,489 battles
1 hour ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

The hitting an key when all planes are gone is just half baked and  unnecessary  IMO

Breaking off attacks is a common practice for the fly boys but oh well half baked is all they can cook up anyway.

About all needing to hit the "F" key does, is if the target is still spotted, you can see your weapons hit, or see how much you missed by when you have to go back and try again.

Sign in to follow this