Raven2303

Multiple Bugs yet to be fixed.

6 comments in this topic

[RANGR]
Members
243 posts
3,450 battles

First bug, your ships turrets flipping sides while holding right click, when releasing right click your camera flips to the opposite way it was before.

Second bug, guns not firing, using my graf spee in this weeks operation, front gun would fire, second would not, was not damaged and wasnt reloading, when i switched shells, bug was fixed

Third bug, I pass the average damage to acquire the first destroyer emblem by 300 damage, was not awarded the emblem, have over 400 games in destroyers, maybe related to the collectors emblem bug that was found before.

[MINVY]
[MINVY]
Members
733 posts
6,287 battles

I had a game tonight where torps would not launch despite being ready and on target. Guns fine but not the torps.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,663 posts
13,998 battles
50 minutes ago, Raven2303 said:

First bug, your ships turrets flipping sides while holding right click, when releasing right click your camera flips to the opposite way it was before.

Second bug, guns not firing, using my graf spee in this weeks operation, front gun would fire, second would not, was not damaged and wasnt reloading, when i switched shells, bug was fixed

Third bug, I pass the average damage to acquire the first destroyer emblem by 300 damage, was not awarded the emblem, have over 400 games in destroyers, maybe related to the collectors emblem bug that was found before.

20 minutes ago, Capn_Nugget said:

I had a game tonight where torps would not launch despite being ready and on target. Guns fine but not the torps.

I have never had the guns flip but I have experienced the sudden opposite view.

The guns not firing is most likely desync. Your client says you are lined up but the server thinks otherwise. It can also be the just as frustrating shells looking like the hit and nothing.

I think on that average damage that you have to meet that or better for it to count. I may be wrong on that as I don't even look at how I am doing on those.

Members
254 posts
519 battles

Secondaries don't fire. At all. Multiple games, I didn't switch them off and they weren't disabled.

Members
323 posts
23,048 battles

had a dd in my sights couldnt get my gun sight to move or adjust ...yes hes the luckiest man alive 

[PVE]
Members
5,202 posts
22,432 battles
2 hours ago, Capn_Nugget said:

1 hour ago, black_hull4 said:

Secondaries don't fire. At all. Multiple games, I didn't switch them off and they weren't disabled.

49 minutes ago, arch4random said:

had a dd in my sights couldnt get my gun sight to move or adjust ...yes hes the luckiest man alive 

You guys should start your own thread for each of your own bugs.

The OP's title is intended to inform that he has multiple bugss...not as a place for others to list theirs (& even if I'm wrong & OP did want others to list their bugs here the purpose of this section isn't intended for 1 thread to list multiple people's bugs).

If you have 1 or more of the same issues as the OP this would be the right thread to comment about it (so they can know if there is a bug that is affecting multiple users) but you'll get better help if each person's bug is listed as a separate item w/it's own title relating to your own specific bug as that makes it easier for mods/support to find your particular bug later for reference while helping you to troubleshoot them...instead of having to dig through 1 thread w/multiple different people's different bugs.

Not trying to criticize...just trying to help you get your issues resolved faster.

• Cool 1