You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
maiingun

20 German containers, not a ship, then this.....

19 comments in this topic

[AMIK]
Members
63 posts
5,105 battles

German container for the T6 carrier, a supercontianer (see image) and then a German container for a T4 carrier.    Three in a row, just like that.  I figure i complain enough, only fair to point out when something like this happens.  :)

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 12.49.47 PM.png

• Cool 14

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,692 posts
14,007 battles

:Smile_great:  Go buy a lottery ticket.

• Cool 2

[WPORT]
Members
4,327 posts
9,319 battles
26 minutes ago, maiingun said:

German container for the T6 carrier, a supercontianer (see image) and then a German container for a T4 carrier.    Three in a row, just like that.  I figure i complain enough, only fair to point out when something like this happens.  :)

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 12.49.47 PM.png

Congratulations.  :-)

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,692 posts
14,007 battles
10 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

...but he already used his luck!

Maybe.

[G-4W]
Members
40 posts
5,064 battles

I felt bad when I got the Rhein because I never play CV and it could’ve gone to a CV player. I did play it enough to pass the mission, that kind of perked my interest in getting gud at CV tho. 

[GWG]
Members
6,769 posts
12,962 battles
22 minutes ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

36 containers so far, all rocks, as to be expected!

Same here....   In TWO accounts.

We got the weekend mission for 5 more, but It's not looking good so far.

Hoping for Directive #4...   No Luck at all so far.  Just flags and camo.

[SBS]
Members
5,434 posts

Congrats.  I had the same luck, the T4&6 CVs and a SC for 2k doubloons.  I didn't have any doubloons so it was a nice score.

[TARK]
Members
5,660 posts
2,265 battles
44 minutes ago, gebert906 said:

I felt bad when I got the Rhein because I never play CV and it could’ve gone to a CV player. I did play it enough to pass the mission, that kind of perked my interest in getting gud at CV tho. 

Why would they give CV players the Rhein?

It is highly likely CV players will grind the line after the event or buy the CV.

Think like a business, sir...think like a business.

[WOLF6]
Members
1,705 posts
5,279 battles
52 minutes ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

36 containers so far, all rocks, as to be expected!

Keep a sharp eye out for the stream codes as they often drop the missions.

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Members
1,139 posts

Wish I had the luck with ships i want that I have with ships i don't crate-wise, not complainin' but DURING British CVs got all 3 ea's and then got the A.R  in a x-mas crate, and now got all 3 KM CV ea's my luck next SC will be the GZ since i don't play CVs. Think RNGesus trying to tell me something?

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,705 posts
6 minutes ago, bosco1111 said:

Wish I had the luck with ships i want that I have with ships i don't crate-wise, not complainin' but DURING British CVs got all 3 ea's and then got the A.R  in a x-mas crate, and now got all 3 KM CV ea's my luck next SC will be the GZ since i don't play CVs. Think RNGesus trying to tell me something?

Cripes sake man! I had to grind all USN, IJN, RN CV's myself. I got the Rhein first set of missions, like the first 3 or 5 crates. Nothing but 15 this or that and once in a while a 24hr premium. Nothing else. After grinding all week for this stuff, I've just said "to 'ell with it". 

I'm back to playing for fun. 

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Members
1,139 posts
2 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Cripes sake man! I had to grind all USN, IJN, RN CV's myself. I got the Rhein first set of missions, like the first 3 or 5 crates. Nothing but 15 this or that and once in a while a 24hr premium. Nothing else. After grinding all week for this stuff, I've just said "to 'ell with it". 

I'm back to playing for fun. 

I'm actually just playing for the coal and camo's  and tryin' to finish the Odin grind in a halfassed way.  Kid you not got and in this order; 1st crate T4,  2nd crate camos 3rd crate T6, 4th crate coal, 5th crate T8, went out bought lottery tickets lost 20 bucks.Seriously think i'm being trolled by a higher power lol.

[WOOK3]
Members
4,180 posts
3,208 battles
2 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

...but he already used his luck!

Mathematically, you have a better chance to hit the jackpot a second time than you do the first.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,705 posts
26 minutes ago, bosco1111 said:

I'm actually just playing for the coal and camo's  and tryin' to finish the Odin grind in a halfassed way.  Kid you not got and in this order; 1st crate T4,  2nd crate camos 3rd crate T6, 4th crate coal, 5th crate T8, went out bought lottery tickets lost 20 bucks.Seriously think i'm being trolled by a higher power lol.

Well now i feel a bit better.  :cap_haloween: I've gotten a few SC ships and there are a few folks who never have. So I suppose it all balances out in the end. 

Sure hope you work 'em hard, if nothing else in Coop. 

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Members
1,139 posts

Figure i'll get into them later maybe anyway keepin them around for snowflakes lol

[WOLF4]
Members
351 posts
16,489 battles

got the tier 4 rhein first directive flags camo since. All I expect is flags and camo. Surely not spending any money.