You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Charr

SERIOUS SAME OLD crapDIFFERENT DAY.

7 comments in this topic

[GIR]
Members
105 posts
18,689 battles

I walked away from the game back when the PR ship kicked of the docks.  I was just total frustrated with all the early access boxes chance to fail at and the mess they cover up about explaining how easy it was for everyone to complete the building stages to earn the ship. So I started playing again back a couple of days ago before rank started and went ahead and made a liar out of myself and buy a month of premium which i said I never do again. But maybe it was worth it cause I love the sound changes and it seems like rank games running much better now at least the games without CV in them. So I was really liking the changes I am experiencing . Until a mission had me progression on hold.I need to buy the Z-35 but i could do the other mission to bypass that one but it all came to a stop  where I need to have the Rhain.  Same old crap here we go!!!! I bought 1 premium container with what doubloons and I didn't get mission :( So I decided To drop cash in a game i swore I would never spend a penny on  again. Got 5 Perineum container and got 0 mission, So all the free container and 6 premium container and go no missions and stuck on the RHAIM. Seem like WG never listen or just doesn't really care. They just keep cramming CV down our throat and give us crap for our cash. So I'll just ride the waves out for next 30 days and fade off into the sunset knowing that if I decide to come back three months  from now it will be the same shape as it was when I left it

• Haha 2

[KAPPA]
Members
3,021 posts
7,790 battles

What, doing several lines in a row with properly earnable early access wasn't enough? The way I look at it, they are comparing the results because this is a CV event. Few will want the ships, and many ask for breaks from apparently required event grinds, so they are likely taking the opportunity to gather data. 

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,706 posts
19,604 battles
2 hours ago, Capt_Charr said:

I walked away from the game back when the PR ship kicked of the docks.  I was just total frustrated with all the early access boxes chance to fail at and the mess they cover up about explaining how easy it was for everyone to complete the building stages to earn the ship. So I started playing again back a couple of days ago before rank started and went ahead and made a liar out of myself and buy a month of premium which i said I never do again. But maybe it was worth it cause I love the sound changes and it seems like rank games running much better now at least the games without CV in them. So I was really liking the changes I am experiencing . Until a mission had me progression on hold.I need to buy the Z-35 but i could do the other mission to bypass that one but it all came to a stop  where I need to have the Rhain.  Same old crap here we go!!!! I bought 1 premium container with what doubloons and I didn't get mission :( So I decided To drop cash in a game i swore I would never spend a penny on  again. Got 5 Perineum container and got 0 mission, So all the free container and 6 premium container and go no missions and stuck on the RHAIM. Seem like WG never listen or just doesn't really care. They just keep cramming CV down our throat and give us crap for our cash. So I'll just ride the waves out for next 30 days and fade off into the sunset knowing that if I decide to come back three months  from now it will be the same shape as it was when I left it

Bought $5 premium container..... got T4 mission.

Bought 3 of the single dubs mission from armory.... got T6 mission.

I feel lucky....

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,657 posts
13,997 battles

Never expect the best items when you spend money on containers. I got the Rhein mission on my 17th free container and don't even care if I finish the directives now.

Edited by BrushWolf
  • Cool 1

[GIR]
Members
105 posts
18,689 battles
2 hours ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Bought $5 premium container..... got T4 mission.

Bought 3 of the single dubs mission from armory.... got T6 mission.

I feel lucky....

Gratz and you really shouldn't feel lucky cause we have the same chances you spent $5:00 got 1 mission =  I spent $ 30:00   no missions.

[GIR]
Members
105 posts
18,689 battles
5 hours ago, Shoggoth_pinup said:

What, doing several lines in a row with properly earnable early access wasn't enough? The way I look at it, they are comparing the results because this is a CV event. Few will want the ships, and many ask for breaks from apparently required event grinds, so they are likely taking the opportunity to gather data. 

Yea i get what what your saying but back before I quit they was gather data but never used or really didn't know how to convert to apply it to create a better gaming experience for players.  If they are thinking that few may want the CV early missions than that should tell them how people feel about CV and all the changes. I mean if they change the CV for the best then shouldn't  a lot of players want them? Back when they change the CV folks was really upset so did the change it back or anything? Nope just cram it down our throats and hope we don't split back up at them. It's the same thing over and over again.

[KAPPA]
Members
3,021 posts
7,790 battles
On 7/25/2020 at 1:16 AM, Capt_Charr said:

Yea i get what what your saying but back before I quit they was gather data but never used or really didn't know how to convert to apply it to create a better gaming experience for players.  If they are thinking that few may want the CV early missions than that should tell them how people feel about CV and all the changes. I mean if they change the CV for the best then shouldn't  a lot of players want them? Back when they change the CV folks was really upset so did the change it back or anything? Nope just cram it down our throats and hope we don't split back up at them. It's the same thing over and over again.

Not necessarily. Not everyone enjoys playing BBs, or cruisers, or DDs. Personally, I don't enjoy most cruisers, and enjoy only stealthy DDs, and I'm sure many DD and BB mains feel similar about cruisers. They are an awkward middle ground between BBs and DDs in my eyes. Higher detection than a DD, lower armor than a BB, and all that for DPM. 

That's the thing about maining one type of ship. You tend to do it because you don't enjoy the others as much or outright hate playing them. While I call myself a CV main, I'm fairly balanced on what I play up till higher tiers. Till I got Siegfried, I'd never had a T9+ cruiser I enjoyed in random. Till I got Jean Bart, the same can be said of BBs, and DDs in high tier are something I only take into ranked, honestly. But CVs? I can play those T10s and have fun, and am now only missing the KM one.

CVs play differently from every other type of ship. Before, they were an RTS. I don't like RTS gameplay, so I didn't enjoy them. WoWS is a slow paced shooter. I enjoy slow paced shooters. New CVs are a fast-paced shooter. It's quite easy to like slower gameplay but not faster. Fast gameplay is hard to really do perfectly and punishes mistakes more. Just look at a french DD compared to a US standard. One, overextending is super easy. The other, you will generally arrive last and thus be the last to be shot as well.