Steel_Panzer

hi all since the update I notice my graphic are freezing on and off.

11 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
467 battles

hi all,

Since the update I notice my graphic are freezing (on and off) glitches.  Anyone else have the same problem.  I have a relatively new high capacity computer and never had an issue before the update.

Any ideas.  Could it be an update issue and WOWships take care of it in the background?

thanks

• Cool 1

[REKTD]
Members
195 posts
8,796 battles

I’ve not really had that issue, but I have noticed it freezing in heavy action where it never did before.

I was on a different thread and a suggestion was made to turn off “anti-aliasing” and the other anti-aliasing setting above it in settings.

While my complaint at the time was I felt the game’s 3D textures on ships changed for the worse, I could not tell a difference in appearance, and frankly now I’m not so sure there is a difference. 
Regardless, it is something you can try, as I felt there was a slight improvement in frame response.

[X-PN]
[X-PN]
Members
9,135 posts
10,692 battles

Since 9.5 went live, I've had massive ping double spikes at least once a battle. My 'net monitor says it's WG, not me, which surprises me not at all.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,434 posts
18,538 battles
1 hour ago, Rothgar_57 said:

are you suing mods.

No, we hardly ever take anyone to court.

• Funny 1

[G-REB]
Members
129 posts

the game was freezing for me since the update.  i tried verifying and it kept telling me it was replacing one file but it was 0kb.  finally i reinstalled the game from scratch and it fixed it

[BB35]
Members
267 posts

Turn off post processing in the Graphics option of the game settings.

Turn off "Additional Reflections SSR" in Graphics option of game settings.

Also if you have Modstation with Calm Seas selected,, uncheck it. (Run without it)

This seemed to solve my "Freezing" ever so often.

(The Post Processing and Additional Refections SSR got rid of the "Fuzziness" that the latest patch put in the game)

Members
13 posts
6 hours ago, Steel_Panzer said:

hi all,

Since the update I notice my graphic are freezing (on and off) glitches.  Anyone else have the same problem.  I have a relatively new high capacity computer and never had an issue before the update.

Any ideas.  Could it be an update issue and WOWships take care of it in the background?

thanks

You need to completely reinstall the game. There is no other fix. Been through it many times before.

Edited by Interwebz_Grand_Champion

Members
8 posts
467 battles

Ok can we walk through the step of completely reinstall.  So I was thinking. 

I have window 10.

1.  Go to control panel.  Under program select uninstall

2.  Select World of Warship, World of Tank, Wargame net game center.  (I though I reinstall world of tanks and the game center while I am at it). 

3.  Run the uninstall program. 

4.  When done.  Go to the program files of my computer and delete all remaining files you see on World of Warship, World of Tanks, Game center.  You way want to do a file search to make sure you get rid of all old files. 

5.  Then go to world of warship website to install World of Warship. 

Am I missing anything here does anyone have anything to add.

Members
705 posts
952 battles
On 7/24/2020 at 3:30 PM, Steel_Panzer said:

hi all,

thanks

record us a "video" of your situation, google OBS and post back so we can see whats going on

[NSEW]
Members
1,748 posts
10,379 battles
On 7/24/2020 at 10:26 PM, TheKrimzonDemon said:

Since 9.5 went live, I've had massive ping double spikes at least once a battle. My 'net monitor says it's WG, not me, which surprises me not at all.

I'll have to agree. There were times where I would get over 1800ms per game, everytime.  Even maxing out at 2400ms.  

I thought it was my end but, it did always happen at every game at least once.

• Cool 1