You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Xcalib3r

How's the Al Sovetskaya Rossiya?

52 comments in this topic

[UEFN]
Members
1,306 posts
22,134 battles

Didn't hear much about the new Tier 9 premium BB, so how is it?

[4HIM]
Members
2,960 posts
11,600 battles

Saw one in battle earlier.  Hadn't heard anything about it.

[KWF]
Members
4,172 posts
6,337 battles

I think Rossiya has standard BB dispersion and doesn't follow the RU BB rules. 

From what LittleWhiteMouse said, a review should be coming out shortly.

[WOLFG]
Beta Testers
4,296 posts

Do Azur Lane fans a favor and stay away from it. This collab has been nothing but an insult to Azur Lane fans and everyone should be discouraged from dropping even a single dollar bill into this farce.

• Cool 11
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2

[PISD]
Members
1,102 posts
4,965 battles
3 minutes ago, KnifeInUrNeck said:

It’s just a clone with minor tweaks, man. All the AL ships are. Think the warhammer ships.

It was the case: Montpellier and Yukikaze were like that (and Yukikaze, while minor, offer a radical different experience). Littorio is a Roma with no tweak.

Members
777 posts
5,404 battles
Just now, WiFiPassword said:

Do Azur Lane fans a favor and stay away from it. This collab has been nothing but an insult to Azur Lane fans and everyone should be discouraged from dropping even a single dollar bill into this farce.

Not just to AL fans but to us as consumers and supporters of their game. Selling reskins of existing ships and calling them something else is horrible business. I hope some suckers that buy Littorio send WG plenty of fan mail.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

Members
777 posts
5,404 battles
1 minute ago, Y_Nagato said:

It was the case: Montpellier and Yukikaze were like that (and Yukikaze, while minor, offer a radical different experience). Littorio is a Roma with no tweak.

Yeah Yukikaze is different enough but even Montpellier seems like a scam. 

[SYN]
Members
8,229 posts
13,857 battles

It's just a copy/paste of it's tech tree counterpart so... just play that and find out. 

[PISD]
Members
1,102 posts
4,965 battles
3 minutes ago, KnifeInUrNeck said:

Yeah Yukikaze is different enough but even Montpellier seems like a scam. 

Montpellier have still a difference: better sigma vs longer reload. Not much, but still.

and at least it is a premium version of a main line ship: it comes with the economic  advantage and open commander slot.

Littorio is a Roma with an AL camo. As LWM said, she is even worst since she cannot use the beer can camo.

• Cool 1

[CCTV2]
Beta Testers
475 posts
9,317 battles
21 minutes ago, WiFiPassword said:

Azur Lane developed much more for the collaboration

new ship, new voice, events 

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[DST]
Members
49 posts

I am also interested in Rossiya. Waiting for the review. If it is bad then I will go for the regular researchable ship and get the voice pack.

[WOLFG]
Beta Testers
4,296 posts
21 minutes ago, Primace said:

Azur Lane developed much more for the collaboration

new ship, new voice, events 

Any money spent on AL side of the collab getting the PR ships on the mobile game is better spent than in this travesty here. It's true that the collab was good inside of Azur Lane, however what Wargaming is doing here is a sham and not worthy of support. Wargaming does not deserve the money of Azur Lane players if this is the level of effort they are willing to put into the collab inside their own game.

[PHU]
Members
156 posts
4,476 battles

Rossiya

Soyuz

0.1 better sigma, worse turret traverse, worse AA, stock Soyuz hull. I don't know if it makes the same amount of credits as the other T9 premiums like Georgia or Jean Bart. I'm not sure if the links are final stats. Wait for LWM's review.

[RBMK2]
[RBMK2]
Members
392 posts
9,942 battles

If you like AL then sure go for it, otherwise spend 4K dubs for a perma camo for your Sov Soyez and you have a much better boat

[PHU]
Members
156 posts
4,476 battles
5 minutes ago, contag10n said:

If you like AL then sure go for it, otherwise spend 4K dubs for a perma camo for your Sov Soyez and you have a much better boat

Yeah, but something to keep in mind is that Rossiya is a premium and can only be nerfed through global changes. Soyuz is open any changes.

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,410 posts
6,246 battles

cheaper and better to spend my doubloons on sov soyuz

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,803 posts
19 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

130K is the most you have earned in a Co-op battle?

Not my video it's  image.png.fcde0bb43c02499a25896c22618a3327.png  Jordyn the Timber Wolf   check out his channel for more info,And here's what he had to say about  AL  Rossiya    "I recently bought a new ship from the Azur Lane third wave, and it's a new arrival not seen before. I saw this as a great opportunity to get a Tier IX Soviet battleship, specifically a sister of the Sovetsky Soyuz to get a feel of the ship and how it might handle. And as the title suggests, even though I may not have done much and it may have been done"

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Thanks 1

[WOLF3]
Members
25,645 posts
22,602 battles

She's not a straight clone of Sovetsky Soyuz.  Statistically there's some important differences.  This isn't the "Roma, CTRL+C, CTRL+V, AL Littorio!" deal, at least performance wise.

In S.Rossiya's favor?

+ 0.1 Sigma

+ From WG's news page about her: "Nine 406 mm guns with flat-trajectory ballistics and a high initial shell velocity. Unlike the researchable Soviet battleships, shells launched by AL Sovetskaya Rossiya have standard accuracy parameters for the ship type."

In Sovetsky Soyuz's favor?

CoordinatedWellinformedAdouri-size_restr

+ Better turret traverse, 30 seconds instead of 45.

+ Not that anyone builds Sovetsky Soyuz for Secondaries nor AA Builds, but S.Soyuz has better guns for this.  All her secondaries are 130mm guns while S.Rossiya has the stock hull mix of 100mm & 152mm guns.  The 130mm guns have better general HE Pen than 100mm, but most importantly they're better AA than the 100mm.

+7200 more HP.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 1

[TNAO]
Members
2 posts
2,788 battles

I got it this morning as I was looking forward to it and yes I spend money on premiums that are variants of tech trees so I can use the same commander that is on my kremlin. I only got one game in before work but it’s the best of both Soyuz hulls along with better dispersion at range! I will have to get some more games in with it before I can say for sure if it’s better the same or worth it at all!

Edited by Leap_4rog