You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Truxtun_35

Server Lag =s One sided Battles

10 comments in this topic

[CLUMP]
Members
95 posts
6,811 battles

If one is in a tier 10 Battle & your Team Wipes out the other Team. Ok it happens, at times. Lately far to many of these battles. Although I have been on the winning side more than losers' side. I do not think it all due to bad players. I have Great down load & upload pings. These battles are growing in the amount of times that it happens. I think Wow needs to Fix this & I think that feed back on these types of battles need to be addressed. No fun in these types of battles. Wow needs to look at these battles I think.

Edited by Truxtun_35
  • Boring 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,691 posts
14,007 battles
18 minutes ago, Truxtun_35 said:

If one is in a tier 10 Battle & your Team Wipes out the other Team. Ok it happens, at times. Lately far to many of these battles. Although I have been on the winning side more than losers' side. I do not think it all due to bad players. I have Great down load & upload pings. These battles are growing in the amount of times that it happens. I think Wow needs to Fix this & I think that feed back on these types of battles need to be addressed. No fun in these types of battles. Wow needs to look at these battles I think.

The lag is not the server, it is happening between the client and the server.

• Cool 1
  • Confused 1

[WOLF5]
Supertester
3,713 posts
3,936 battles

Hang on, you thing server lag (which isn't a thing but we'll ignore that) is favoring one team over another?

Do you have any idea what you're even talking about, because that's physically impossible.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 2

Members
3,696 posts
21,986 battles
13 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

Hang on, you thing server lag (which isn't a thing but we'll ignore that) is favoring one team over another?

Do you have any idea what you're even talking about, because that's physically impossible.

This is a tinfoil moment to say the least.

• Funny 1

[WOLF5]
Supertester
3,713 posts
3,936 battles
Just now, 1SneakyDevil said:

This is a tinfoil moment to say the least.

I really want to believe you changed your avatar just for this.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,691 posts
14,007 battles
40 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

This, if the server itself is lagging, which has happened when they have had problems and had to reboot it. everyone will experience the same thing.

• Cool 1

Members
3,696 posts
21,986 battles
2 hours ago, AJTP89 said:

I really want to believe you changed your avatar just for this.

That's been my avatar for years. I added it once this forum went to the whiners and conspiracy hacks.

Members
229 posts
5,493 battles

Well tinfoil hat time. Last night in a ranked battle myself and at least 4 of my team mates got booted from a match. Some of the reds too. When I finally got back in several ships were afk idle and we were all discussing it.

Members
3,696 posts
21,986 battles
On 7/26/2020 at 11:00 AM, Truxtun_35 said:

Priceless rebuttal...you just forgot to add a mic drop image to make it complete.

EDIT - OP rebuttal was removed.

Edited by 1SneakyDevil
removed quoted text
  • Haha 1