Hapa_Fodder

Azur Lane: Third Wave

109 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
2,905 posts
13,343 battles

The cooperation between the World of Warships team and Azur Lane developers is continuing!

Read it on the portal
  • Cool 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 14

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Members
863 posts
16,638 battles

I like the dunkerque skin. 

• Cool 1

[AZUR1]
Members
47 posts
2,319 battles

I am wondering who is doing the balance for Azur lane ships, why nerf them all?

And most importantly, sell those nerfed ships with buffed price, great business plan!

By the way, the guy who is doing balance, definitely didn't consider the current game environment

• Cool 10

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
514 posts
7,252 battles

New mission just popped up for the Nelson commander.  Read your in client news and opt in.

image.thumb.png.0a39c491ef60ddba570945fbe8c08f58.png

image.thumb.png.aa1cefdd3438168fbd602773bf396a5e.png

• Cool 2

[MHG]
[MHG]
Members
59 posts
2,608 battles

Alright folks get those credit cards locked and loaded time for a trip to Las Vegas' slot machine strips

• Funny 4
  • Haha 1

Members
6,063 posts
7,142 battles

Still no individual captain sales!? WTH? This was brought up for wave 2 as a problem. Spreadsheet may not say so, but it causes a loss of sales. I'm one of them.

@Hapa_Fodder is there any reason why the only way to get the Azur Lane captains is through bundles and gambling again? We were told that the feedback during wave 2 about wanting individual captains up for sale was being sent up the chain. Now I'm not even sure it ever makes it to the devs.

Bottom line is i don't want all the captains offered, only a select few. And I'm sure as hell not gambling for them. What makes it seemingly so difficult for the devs to grasp that not everyone is going to drop hundreds of dollars on a bundle with stuff they don't want, just to get what they do? Why is it so difficult to add shop entries for each captain and sell them individually? It was done the first time, and never since. This is ridiculous, in my opinion.

• Cool 13
  • Thanks 4

[O_O]
Members
620 posts

The Enterprise skin looks awesome, too I can't buy it without paying for 5 skins I don't want. 

No sale.

Edited by Rustyhole
  • Cool 6

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
48 posts
4,140 battles

Could they really not have been generous enough to offer something different than Nelson, a captain that almost everyone remotely interested in Azur Lane (or even just free captains) already has? 

I know WG is desperate to milk this collab for money but considering how many of the first-wave captains were available for free would it KILL them to give us say,  Baltimore for the mission chain?

• Cool 4

[MIBR]
[MIBR]
Members
950 posts
2 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

The cooperation between the World of Warships team and Azur Lane developers is continuing!

Read it on the portal

@Hapa_Fodder can you please tell what users thinks about permacamo sold without ships beeing available?

Me and some others wants some ships that are not beeing currently sold. I am not asking for any kind of free stuff, just to allow us to buy like Enterprise and Belfast. Those 2 captains are on the bundle and i cant have access to their respective ships.

Best regards.

• Cool 4
  • Meh 1

[P33DZ]
Members
1 post
1,348 battles

I have mixed feelings about the way these Commanders and Ships can be obtained (e.g. massively expensive bundles or RNG/Gacha). I do love Azur Lane, it is my main game after all, and it was thanks to it that I joined WOWS. However, I am quite disgusted by some of the practices the company follows. Ironically, I find WOWS is cool and fun (hence I play it), but there are some systems that are extremely unfriendly (specially for new) players.

Either way, I was looking forward to the next collab between WOWS and AL, but why would I want all the Commanders or even the Premium Ships if I am only interested in some of them? Even more, why would I want "exclusive Camos" of Ships that are no longer available? Yes, I am referring to Enterprise for example. I am ok with the Ship not being available, but then, why would I want the Camo at all? It feels like whoever made the decision on the bundles "options" and "prices" cares not for them to be profitable but on "bait 4 weebz"... even maybe did them this badly to "prove that they are not worth doing". xD

I am definitely not buying any, which pains me because I really want to get AL Commanders and AL Ships in WOWS (I had my wallet ready to throw at the monitor) since I do enjoy collecting stuff, but this? This is a really bad joke. What saddens me the most is that apparently the 2nd collab was mishandled too and the feedback was disregarded. =/

• Cool 4

[CIAO]
Members
170 posts
17,012 battles

+1 for "I'd buy camo if I could single purchase".

+1 for "I'd buy 2-3 commanders if I could pick specific ones".

So again, I'm not spending money.  Except on This is Your Day Commander camo.  My second favorite camo of all time, sold individually without bloat-bundling, I spent 20 bucks.  And only 20 because I got tired of running through the process 11 times - get a shopping cart already.

• Cool 8

Members
1 post
236 battles

Trying to purchase using the In-game store through my Steam Wallet and the transaction is taking forever. Anyone else having this problem or do I need to take this question somewhere else. (Came to the forum for the very first time just to ask this)

• Cool 1

[RVNHQ]
Members
184 posts

Hello, @Hapa_Fodder & @Gneisenau013

I'm wondering about the status of this AL Admiral Hipper flag. I only started playing June of last year so I missed the opportunity to obtain it, and I would really like to add it to my growing flag collection. : )

I know it's a minor grievance but I would greatly appreciate some feedback.

Thank you!

HipperFlag.png

Edited by Beleaf_
  • Cool 2

[FNGSX]
Members
46 posts
3,428 battles

why is it so hard to sell the captains individually? why!? as someone mentioned, this was brought up in wave 2 yet you continue with these Predatory actions, not to mention, the gamble box does not include some of the old captains that id wish to even have a remote chance of getting!  I badly want to get 2-3 captains and would have prob dropped the cash for em but they are locked behind a 40-50 dollar pack, in 2 different bundles...no thanks =/ Disappointing

• Cool 3

Members
27 posts
6,361 battles

I was so ready for this... SO ready for this, my cheeks were ready, my heart was ready, and most importantly my wallet was ready... but this... this is just dissapointing, It's like you don't even listen to your fans, so why give feedback if you are just going to discard it???? I have several problems with this event, and even if Azur Lane is great I'm not buying anything this time.

Is it so hard to select individual commanders to purchase? you did it with HSF, you did it with ARP, so why not Azur lane... you even did it with AL the first wave, so why?????
The same is for the Cammos, I'm just baffeled.... WHO THOUGHT this was a good idea????

And i don't want to be the one to say it but this HAS NOT been a good year to the world, you know.... PANDEMIC not good????  I am not wanting things for free but i do not want to pay 40-50$ for some things i don't want to get the things I DO want..... sorry WG not this time, not this time....

• Cool 8

Members
81 posts
2,021 battles

I have NONE of this stuff, not a whale but I am an anime fan. I already have Roma and it's my most played ship (well over 100 battles). What's worth buying here? Now that I'm laid off due to working at a high risk place that can't open till after the pandemic, I have plenty of extra money at my disposal (no gas, drinks, lunch $ spent). The only premiums I think I own that the camouflage would benefit me on is Nelson and Dunkerque. 

[WK]
1,031 posts
13,993 battles

Not going to lie, I was really hoping that Aurora, Azuma, Neptune, Prinz Eugen, Kaga, Jean Bart, Roon, Shokaku and Baltimore got AL skins.  Here is hoping they will when they do the next AL Collab. :Smile_great:

[FNGSX]
Members
46 posts
3,428 battles
5 minutes ago, jondoom said:

I have NONE of this stuff, not a whale but I am an anime fan. I already have Roma and it's my most played ship (well over 100 battles). What's worth buying here? Now that I'm laid off due to working at a high risk place that can't open till after the pandemic, I have plenty of extra money at my disposal (no gas, drinks, lunch $ spent). The only premiums I think I own that the camouflage would benefit me on is Nelson and Dunkerque. 

you can buy what ever you like the most, i don't think anyone can say buy this cause its the best if yer not gonna like and enjoy it, ya know? buy what ever would make you happy, good or bad, tho id advice not buying anything.

• Cool 1

[WK]
1,031 posts
13,993 battles
47 minutes ago, Hyperion728 said:

+1 for "I'd buy camo if I could single purchase".

+1 for "I'd buy 2-3 commanders if I could pick specific ones".

So again, I'm not spending money.  Except on This is Your Day Commander camo.  My second favorite camo of all time, sold individually without bloat-bundling, I spent 20 bucks.  And only 20 because I got tired of running through the process 11 times - get a shopping cart already.

I'd almost literally kill for a damn "shopping cart" for the Premium shop. :Smile_izmena:

• Cool 3

[FNGSX]
Members
46 posts
3,428 battles
17 minutes ago, Volron said:

I'd almost literally kill for a damn "shopping cart" for the Premium shop. :Smile_izmena:

i think even epic games store already added a shopping cart xD

• Haha 1

[WK]
1,031 posts
13,993 battles
Just now, HMGKPred said:

i think even epic games store already added a shopping cart xD

But, you still cannot "gift" things on Epic.  So ultimately WG has a one up on them. :Smile_veryhappy:  Still, a shopping cart would not go amiss.:Smile_Default:

[AZRLN]
Members
2 posts
682 battles

quick question: how do I start the collection? do I just get the first AL chest and it opens up? I only ask because I don't see it in the collections tab

• Cool 1

[FNGSX]
Members
46 posts
3,428 battles
32 minutes ago, Bioman312 said:

quick question: how do I start the collection? do I just get the first AL chest and it opens up? I only ask because I don't see it in the collections tab

if you accepted the chain mission to get the Nelson captain, opening the chests it provides will allow you to start the collection, double check its enabled so you can get the rest of  the girls in n the daily containers

[KAPPA]
Members
3,037 posts
7,803 battles
2 hours ago, GhostSwordsman said:

Still no individual captain sales!? WTH? This was brought up for wave 2 as a problem. Spreadsheet may not say so, but it causes a loss of sales. I'm one of them.

@Hapa_Fodder is there any reason why the only way to get the Azur Lane captains is through bundles and gambling again? We were told that the feedback during wave 2 about wanting individual captains up for sale was being sent up the chain. Now I'm not even sure it ever makes it to the devs.

Bottom line is i don't want all the captains offered, only a select few. And I'm sure as hell not gambling for them. What makes it seemingly so difficult for the devs to grasp that not everyone is going to drop hundreds of dollars on a bundle with stuff they don't want, just to get what they do? Why is it so difficult to add shop entries for each captain and sell them individually? It was done the first time, and never since. This is ridiculous, in my opinion.

If I had to guess, I'd say the gacha game is unsurprisingly pushing for RNG heavy mechanics to get their stuff. Not like WG is the only one with a hand in this after all.