Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kensikora

azure lane bundels

6 comments in this topic

[HSSW]
Members
66 posts
1,041 battles

for the current azure lane bundles in the premium shop i notice that there are 2 for $250 but not sure if they are just the commanders or commanders and ships and then i notice one that is the azure lane armada....which of the bundels has both ships and commanders or do i have to get the commanders seperate from the ships?

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,566 posts
17,903 battles

"All in one" has just captains and permacamos.

"Azur Lane: Armada" has the Yukikaze ship with captain, Montpelier ship with captain, AL Littorio ship with captain, Sovetskaya Rossiya ship with captain and a few missions and consumable camos.

• Cool 2

[NSC]
Supertester
2,319 posts
21 minutes ago, Kensikora said:

for the current azure lane bundles in the premium shop i notice that there are 2 for $250 but not sure if they are just the commanders or commanders and ships and then i notice one that is the azure lane armada....which of the bundels has both ships and commanders or do i have to get the commanders seperate from the ships?

Hi! I'm not quite sure what your question is. I checked the premium shop and did not see any $250 bundles.

There is a $200 "All in One" bundle that "includes 22 Commanders from the popular Azur Lane mobile game (including Azuma) and unique permanent camouflages for ships Nelson, Hood, Admiral Hipper, Cleveland, Enterprise, Atago, Belfast, and Dunkerque." There is also a $200 "Azur Lane: Armada" bundle that includes AL Yukikaze, AL Montpelier, AL Littorio, and AL Sovetskaya Rossiya with their respective AL commanders. All bundle contents are clearly stated.

So if you want commanders, get the "All in One." If you want ships, get the "Azur Lane: Armada." Hope this answers your questions!

• Cool 1

[HSSW]
Members
66 posts
1,041 battles

Henry..the $250 are what it would cost for me were i live :) and the bundle with the commanders and ship is that the only one like it or is there a bundle to get all commanders and ships?

[NSC]
Supertester
2,319 posts
27 minutes ago, Kensikora said:

Henry..the $250 are what it would cost for me were i live :) and the bundle with the commanders and ship is that the only one like it or is there a bundle to get all commanders and ships?

Ok, that makes sense! Regional pricing is a thing. :)

You can search the premium shop for just Azur Lane items: https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/filter/?name1=azurlane

Sadly, I don't see any bundles with both commanders and ships. You would probably buy both "All in One" and "Azur Lane: Armada" if you want both commanders and ships.

[HSSW]
Members
66 posts
1,041 battles

I do know the armada comes with 4 ships and 4 commanders...i may have to just get that one..i cant afford both the all in one and armada

Sign in to follow this