Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Joyous_Vibes

Current pace or number of games to rank out?

6 comments in this topic

Members
6,347 posts
19,990 battles

For me, I need 2,145 more games and I should rank out. After 55 games I am up one star. Should be easy.

Playing a lot of odd ships and trying to have fun with this. Seems an odd ranked season that I can't put my finger on. 

One positive I wish I could somehow reincorporate into my everyday playstyle..... I have flip flopped from ten to eleven numerous times and in the 11+ bracket, many players are having such a good time, it's almost as if they realize there is no chance of ranking out, or even care....It's oddly refreshing.

[1IF]
Banned
436 posts
1,265 battles

I plan to get to rank 15 to get the commemorative flag, otherwise, I could care less about ranked battles.

[-VT-]
Members
688 posts
31,549 battles

Every season is different.

I have ranked out with a low of 158 battles...

...I have ranked out with 700+ battles...

...and I have NOT ranked out with 1000+ battles and plateauing at rank 3.

Me, I am a nut and enjoy the format and the competition.

If I did not, and was here solely for flags/rewards...I never would have ranked out as many times as I have.

Ranked is a grind and an endurance contest.  If you do not enjoy the process and the journey...I could see why folks get frustrated and stop early.

[--K--]
Members
1,302 posts
9,299 battles
1 minute ago, Sabene said:

...I have ranked out with 700+ battles...

...and I have NOT ranked out with 1000+ battles and plateauing at rank 3.

Me, I am a nut

Yikes buddy

[SOFOP]
Members
2,363 posts
13,804 battles

Personally, I think the main problem with tier 8 anything, is the number of premium battleships there are (and solid ones at that).  So you get a ton of people who are fairly new to the game, playing a ship that can have a drastic impact on this format.  The team with the better BB players usually wins, because the queue is overloaded with BBs that need to be countered by other BBs mainly.

I lumbered my way to rank 10 with a really poor win rate (even for me), equipped the 5% flag on my ships and haven't really looked back at it.  Might go back in a few days but with it largely being stomps...its not all that fun for me.

Sign in to follow this