Hapa_Fodder

More Rewards for Twitch Prime Members!

27 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
2,815 posts
13,283 battles

Join now to get an exclusive Commander, Ashley Violet, as well as a special mission to earn an Azur Lane container!

Read it on the portal

[LSNB]
Members
1,499 posts
4,100 battles
7 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

@Hapa_Fodder, the link doesn't work.

Same. I directly went to the Twitch Prime website to claim the container.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,439 posts
18,541 battles
18 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

@Hapa_Fodder, the link doesn't work.

Same here.

[TBW]
Members
9,957 posts
16,768 battles

Does this one count toward PVE players? Probably not so I'll just skip it again. Twitch doesn't do PVE more times than not. Boring content.

[D_D_R]
Members
7 posts
3 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Does this one count toward PVE players? Probably not so I'll just skip it again. Twitch doesn't do PVE more times than not. Boring content.

It actually does work for Co-OP and scenarios, last months did as well, so seems to all be easy to get.

Azure.PNG

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
9,957 posts
16,768 battles
22 minutes ago, Olem said:

It actually does work for Co-OP and scenarios, last months did as well, so seems to all be easy to get.

Azure.PNG

Oh yeah this is for Twitch prime, which I don't have, thanks for the heads up anyway.

Beta Testers
1 post
5,583 battles

I linked my accounts yesterday and got the commander, but have yet to receive the combat mission for the AL container. Any ideas why?

[W-P-E]
[W-P-E]
Members
221 posts
20,445 battles
2 hours ago, 95jim1 said:

I linked my accounts yesterday and got the commander, but have yet to receive the combat mission for the AL container. Any ideas why?

I need to claim, unlink amazon, link again, restart game to see each claim...

[LOU1]
Members
4,121 posts
11,717 battles

Glad I came across this thread - I had forgotten to claim the Prime Loot.  For some reason I thought the Azur Lane container mission was this one.  Anyway, I was fortunate in that I clicked the link a few posts above, opening the game and the mission was there.  Thanks for the reminder!

[OGF]
Members
880 posts
29,861 battles

I'm still waiting for the last two Twitch Prime missions/rewards/whatever we were supposed to get.  Meanwhile, Twitch/Amazon is billing me for stuff I don't use.

• Cool 1

[OGF]
Members
880 posts
29,861 battles

Is there still no word on these missing Twitch rewards?  Why is WG so slow in responding to issues like this (if they even respond/acknowledge at all)?

[IROCZ]
[IROCZ]
Members
222 posts
18,574 battles

got both rewards yesterday

easy peasy

• Cool 1

[IROCZ]
[IROCZ]
Members
222 posts
18,574 battles
6 hours ago, Wingslinger said:

What did you get, missions?

the ashley commander from last month was still active, 500 dubs, 3 days prem - claimed it, and i got this months mission for the AL container, 4k base in random, co-op etc.

did that, opened it, and got the shokaku AL commander chick, her voice over, 10 points commander, shes cool for freee and i allready have the shokaku so win win !!

Edited by panamaz28

[OGF]
Members
880 posts
29,861 battles
4 hours ago, panamaz28 said:

the ashley commander from last month was still active, 500 dubs, 3 days prem - claimed it, and i got this months mission for the AL container, 4k base in random, co-op etc.

did that, opened it, and got the shokaku AL commander chick, her voice over, 10 points commander, shes cool for freee and i allready have the shokaku so win win !!

Dang!  I haven't seen any of this.

Members
40 posts
4,325 battles
On 7/24/2020 at 12:50 PM, Sovereigndawg said:

The coop scenarios could use more missions , tiers and even diff levels. It would be a great way to reward that type of play. The scenarios offer combat situation possibilities that you dont get in pvp thus will help players fine tune some skills