Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NoZoupForYou

Ranked Strategy - What not to Do

5 comments in this topic

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,659 posts
6,093 battles

It's great when everything goes good.  But what about the times things don't.  It's important to learn from mistakes.

• Cool 1

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
430 posts
18,532 battles

Thanks for posting one where we can learn Zoup.  The 2 other BBs did come back to the plan, which often would not have happened.  And the torp hit you took had a huge impact on the way the game went, IMO.  

Hope to see you on my team some day!

[WOOKY]
Beta Testers
1,481 posts

the plot twist of this video was when you were chasing the amalfi and the targeting switched from 1 to 2 to 1 that you then DIDNT eat another bunch of DW torps.

[NKOTD]
Members
924 posts
8,446 battles

In clan battle the all in A to B/B to A hard push is a viable strategy for Mountain Range... So in my first ranked game drew a better than average team and we more or less stayed together and it worked great.

Next time I drew the map, I suggested and we tried again....then 30 sec later things start derailing when a Vlady decides he ok knows better than half the team calling him to re form up....and it got worse from there.  Saved my star that battle but lesson learned is that any plan requiring players to maintain any formation discipline ask probably asking for too much in ranked.

Edited by YouSatInGum

Sign in to follow this