You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
wolfkind252

Prime example

16 comments in this topic

[NEMO]
Members
452 posts
1,310 battles

The reason I hunt aircraft carriers is the reason I just got killed in battle, so for those of you who call me stupid, a non team player, a dumb Bi***, and a idiot little girl, picture this, I was just killed in battle along with half the team.......by the Bot aircraft carrier, because nobody bothered to find it THAT is why I hunt aircraft Carriers

• Funny 1
  • Boring 3

[-KIA-]
Members
811 posts
10,606 battles

Strange, when did bots get a buff aim while using an Aircraft Carrier in a co-op?

Edited by Ayanami_Kai

[RLGN]
Members
13,725 posts
23,946 battles
29 minutes ago, Ayanami_Kai said:

Strange, when did bots get a buff aim while using an Aircraft Carrier in a co-op?

Actually, yes. They still suck, but their drops are closer, and they hit more often.

If you ignore the torpies, for example, your probably gonna get hit 2-3 times, instead of just once, or not at all.

31 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

The reason I hunt aircraft carriers is the reason I just got killed in battle, so for those of you who call me stupid, a non team player, a dumb Bi***, and a idiot little girl, picture this, I was just killed in battle along with half the team.......by the Bot aircraft carrier, because nobody bothered to find it THAT is why I hunt aircraft Carriers

Out of curiosity, were you playing a destroyer?

• Boring 1

Members
1,545 posts
33,845 battles

I saw a cruiser get AP dropped by a bot CV.

Yes, it does happen. I naturally steer evasive so I don't get hit much.

The funniest moment for me is being in a DD and a bot CV secbat detonated me in front of one other player that was left on my team.

I must have made them fall down laughing because they didn't finish off the CV for 3 minutes.

[1IF]
Banned
436 posts
1,258 battles

One should always drop CVs asap considering how WG has basically screwed the game ever since they forced the Great Wreak (aka the farce CV rework) into WoWS.

• Boring 3

[1CVDV]
Members
90 posts
10,344 battles

did your team win,if so get over it and move on.next...

[NEMO]
Members
452 posts
1,310 battles
On 7/23/2020 at 8:20 PM, Ayanami_Kai said:

Beats me but they can , not all the time but every now and them

[NEMO]
Members
452 posts
1,310 battles
21 hours ago, Saxon29 said:

did your team win,if so get over it and move on.next...

No clue I was the last one so I assume no

[NEMO]
Members
452 posts
1,310 battles
On 7/23/2020 at 10:36 PM, Antean said:

One should always drop CVs asap considering how WG has basically screwed the game ever since they forced the Great Wreak (aka the farce CV rework) into WoWS.

yep, and I get bashed if I go hunting for one and usually get no help, unless thats the last ship left then the whole team will attack it

On 7/23/2020 at 9:52 PM, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

I saw a cruiser get AP dropped by a bot CV.

Yes, it does happen. I naturally steer evasive so I don't get hit much.

The funniest moment for me is being in a DD and a bot CV secbat detonated me in front of one other player that was left on my team.

I must have made them fall down laughing because they didn't finish off the CV for 3 minutes.

I try to but when the torpedo bombers and missile launchers  come from 3 different sides I'm no Tom Hanks

On 7/23/2020 at 8:54 PM, Estimated_Prophet said:

Actually, yes. They still suck, but their drops are closer, and they hit more often.

If you ignore the torpies, for example, your probably gonna get hit 2-3 times, instead of just once, or not at all.

Out of curiosity, were you playing a destroyer?

Uh ,,,,,yea

Edited by wolfkind252

[RLGN]
Members
13,725 posts
23,946 battles
55 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

Uh ,,,,,yea

Just wanting to be certain.

Dodging bot CVs in a destroyer should be nothing, but if you’re going to talk about getting attacked from three sides that sounds like you’re playing Randoms, which is the only place you should ever get attacked by three (?) carriers at once, which is a whole different story.

[NSEW]
Members
1,748 posts
10,379 battles
On 7/24/2020 at 3:36 AM, Antean said:

One should always drop CVs asap

In an ideal world. Your battleships with range hitting capacity will have trained their guns towards suspected CV grid.  Upon being seen, it gets chucked.

Real world, very low percent chance of that occurring.  Unless, it's purposely planned from the get go via Division or team.

[NEMO]
Members
452 posts
1,310 battles
1 hour ago, LowSpeed_US said:

In an ideal world. Your battleships with range hitting capacity will have trained their guns towards suspected CV grid.  Upon being seen, it gets chucked.

Real world, very low percent chance of that occurring.  Unless, it's purposely planned from the get go via Division or team.

in the real world on world of warships the battleships are useless, unless you need torpedo practice in a destroyer of a cruiser, the only bad thing for a destroyer around a battle ship is lack of situational awareness and those nasty  small guns that fire automatically when your close enough

[NSEW]
Members
1,748 posts
10,379 battles
1 minute ago, wolfkind252 said:

on world of warships the battleships are useless

:cap_popcorn:

Members
1,545 posts
33,845 battles
16 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Just wanting to be certain.

Dodging bot CVs in a destroyer should be nothing, but if you’re going to talk about getting attacked from three sides that sounds like you’re playing Randoms, which is the only place you should ever get attacked by three (?) carriers at once, which is a whole different story.

Going in to a four way with 3 CVs and I am in a DD. That sounds like a challenge, unless one of them is evil. And the other two, the diet coke and Dr Pepper of evil.

I could probably dodge the torps, but the HE bombs can really Burn.

[NEMO]
Members
452 posts
1,310 battles

did I mention I was the LAST, there WAS a couple of players that actually came to help when they say high point targets, they just got killed fast