Sign in to follow this  
mrieder79

Is there a way to track recently spent doubloons in game?

10 comments in this topic

[ICBM]
Members
739 posts
8,498 battles

I had 3500 dubs ready to go for odin. Today I noticed I'm down to 1200.  I'm not sure where they went. Is there an in game option that lets you see your recent doubloon purchases? I'm afraid its some flags or camo set to auto refresh

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,603 posts
17,940 battles

I don't think there is.

Why didn't you put the 3500 towards Odin when you had it?

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,097 posts
4,607 battles

Customer support can track that I think. Just submit a ticket and state your issue. I would also suggest checking your ships resupply costs. You may be paying doubloons to run your economic signals if you have run out.

• Cool 1

[ICBM]
Members
739 posts
8,498 battles
17 minutes ago, Lert said:

I don't think there is.

I was one day away from completing the 18th directive. I finished it today. Just now, really, and was going to use the dubs on the last two that can only be completed with doubloons. But now 2500 or so of that is gone. Submitted a ticket. 

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,603 posts
17,940 battles
23 minutes ago, mrieder79 said:

I was one day away from completing the 18th directive. I finished it today. Just now, really, and was going to use the dubs on the last two that can only be completed with doubloons. But now 2500 or so of that is gone. Submitted a ticket. 

You could've used them right away, to do any two directives you wanted. Doesn't necessarily have to be the final two.

[CK5]
Members
1,316 posts
13,346 battles

Come on, Lert, it is completely irrelevant when the OP chooses to spend his money and has nothing to do with the OP's problem.  I hope Customer Support can help him, but I suspect he accidentally allowed the game to use doubloons to replenish ship signals.  

I am reluctant to take on a forum icon such as you, Lert, but your response struck me the wrong way. 

• Cool 2

[ICBM]
Members
739 posts
8,498 battles
2 hours ago, Lert said:

You could've used them right away, to do any two directives you wanted. Doesn't necessarily have to be the final two.

Wait... what? You only had to pay for two and you could choose which ones?  *atomic facepalm* 

That's what I get for not reading the rules.

Members
2,893 posts
5,569 battles
2 hours ago, mrieder79 said:

Wait... what? You only had to pay for two and you could choose which ones?  *atomic facepalm* 

That's what I get for not reading the rules.

Yeah, you just had to complete 20 stages. A stage is a completed stage, didn't matter when you got it or how, as long as you got to 20, and you could get 18 from directives. I think I bought the 10th and 20th.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,603 posts
17,940 battles
2 hours ago, mrieder79 said:

Wait... what? You only had to pay for two and you could choose which ones?

There is nothing to choose. All you needed was 20 stages completed, either by token or doubloon, and you could earn 18 tokens. What order you did them in didn't matter.

• Cool 1

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
510 posts
7,201 battles
5 hours ago, Lert said:

:Smile_veryhappy:   This is like something my wife would say!  

And this would be my reaction. :Smile_facepalm: 

Sign in to follow this