Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheGreatBlasto

A New Invention to Improve WOWS

7 comments in this topic

[BROOK]
Members
1,826 posts

You know me. I like to remain horizontal as much as possible and just chillax.  This led me to thinking which got my creative juices flowing and VOILA! a new invention.

Once built it will allow you to manage your fleet from the comfort of your bed or sofa. Rather than firing up the computer to respec your ships and captains, you will do so with your phone.

Imagine being able to spend hours optimizing everything without having to exhaust yourself sitting.

If you can build this app, please do but just remember that the patent will be mine.

:cap_like:

PS I enjoy fine-tuning my ships and captains even more than playing. No lie.

• Confused 1
  • Boring 1

[RCNW3]
Beta Testers
3,062 posts
25,226 battles

To each his own.............I  don't enjoy fine tuning 375 ships ..............joey.  And my  (75}  19 point captains ...........................................Too time consuming I rather go straight to battle.................  

[TBW]
Members
9,954 posts
16,768 battles

You still use your computer at your desk? Go wireless my friend. I sit in a big cushy chair with wide arm rests and my feet up on a pillow on a coffee table and a large screen TV about 4 feet in front of me. I use my mouse on a book that sits on the right arm rest, my keyboard is resting on the left arm rest and my legs.  It is slightly angled which works out perfectly. Very relaxing it is.

• Thanks 1

[TBW]
Members
9,954 posts
16,768 battles
1 minute ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

Gosh, I'm gonna patent that if you don't!!!

:cap_fainting:

I would show you a  picture of my set up, except I would have to clean some things off of the coffee table, I keep all of the necessities within easy reach.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
3,015 posts
8,792 battles
12 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

You still use your computer at your desk? Go wireless my friend. I sit in a big cushy chair with wide arm rests and my feet up on a pillow on a coffee table and a large screen TV about 4 feet in front of me. I use my mouse on a book that sits on the right arm rest, my keyboard is resting on the left arm rest and my legs.  It is slightly angled which works out perfectly. Very relaxing it is.

This is what my death bed will look like in my final days.

• Funny 1

[TBW]
Members
9,954 posts
16,768 battles

image.thumb.png.9fd327f6a68b550fd2dfa722c9114752.png

Yup that's my foot propped up on the coffee table, It works well from a bed too, especially an adjustable one.

Sign in to follow this