Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

Prediction.. Salt with a 100% chance of tears precipitation : )

8 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
1,727 posts

I personally think they will be great but the 2 new Combat signals I see on the PTS will be the new thing the chronic complainers will be talking about for quite some time!  

X-ray PAPA Unaone ..... Action time smoke generator + 15%

Sierra Bravo  ...... Action time Hydro  + 10%  or  Reload DFAA - 10%

I see plenty of uses for them but IT's GONNA BE A BUMPY  ( salty ) Ride!

Popcorn_nommer.gif

Edited by Col_Nasty

[-K-]
Members
8,162 posts
13,459 battles

I don't think these are going to be nearly as controversial as you are implying.

+10% action time to a one minute hydro is only going to be another six seconds.  Not exactly earth shattering.

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,181 posts
5,940 battles

I kind of like it....  All these extra slots to fill...  Plus I was kind of getting bored with my Super Container Prizes.. A little variety will be welcomed!!  :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[GOB]
Members
1,727 posts
19 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

Why would people be en fuego about those two signals?  

90% of the posts I see here are about Smoke camped HE spammers or CVs.

ANYTHING that helps them will be seen as a major poke in the eye to far too many of the people here.

That said, you've been here long enough to know that if they put out a signal that was +40% Cuteness to fuzzy Kittens there are PLENTY of people here that would fall dawn with rage.

Edited by Col_Nasty

[-VT-]
Members
742 posts
23,829 battles
21 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

Why would people be en fuego about those two signals?  

Sabes que no hablo español, verdad?

[GOB]
Members
1,727 posts
21 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

I don't think these are going to be nearly as controversial as you are implying.

+10% action time to a one minute hydro is only going to be another six seconds.  Not exactly earth shattering.

Wanna Bet?  More time in smoke to sling HE and you think people won't care?  I know you aren't new here.  I'm willing to bet real money there will be PLENTY of talk about this.. PLENTY!  

I play a lot of DDs as well.. yeah,  we really need more time under hydro to add to the 12k Radars .  That's why you don't see as many DDs in top tier games anymore ( don't bother with the spreadsheets I play enough to see it for myself ) 

This place explodes over a 2mm change in armor pen..you think this is going to just pass on by?  Good luck with that.

[SBS]
Members
5,376 posts

I like that WG is releasing these new signals next patch, with the note saying they will be added to more flags and camos containers at a later time.  So go burn your resources in the armory to get them now.

Sign in to follow this