LiskaBystrouska

No, it's not OK.

13 comments in this topic

[SLFF]
Members
619 posts
44,297 battles

I suspect that 99% of cases of "Quitting a battle early" and "Inactivity in battle" are, like mine, the result of crashes and disconnects.  WG, stop punishing players for this.

Penalty.png

• Haha 1
  • Boring 2

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,794 posts
4,606 battles

It's not a punishment.  It's a pink tutu.

• Cool 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,656 posts
13,997 battles

There is no way that they can tell that you crashed or had a disconnect or even pulled the plug on your modem so everyone gets this, it is a no fault system.

[D3BT]
Members
370 posts
6,173 battles

f this <insert turd emoji here>

Members
1,549 posts
33,845 battles
1 hour ago, LiskaBystrouska said:

I suspect that 99% of cases of "Quitting a battle early" and "Inactivity in battle" are, like mine, the result of crashes and disconnects.  WG, stop punishing players for this.

Penalty.png

Oh, yeah, I get a few of those. But Pink doesn't look so bad for a few games.

It's not the end of civilization, but a little bit of color that pops and some players say it sets off my sultry eyes. It makes me look positively dreamy and naughty at the same time.

Members
1,549 posts
33,845 battles
41 minutes ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

Back in the day you'd be in the pink stink for 10 games. You kids have it easy today.

I concur. Those were the timeout days. WG was very strict. In CIS server, if you so much as scratch Dasha's paint, you went to the gulag.

[TBW]
Members
9,953 posts
16,768 battles

So what? get rid of it and let players quit battles anytime they feel like it? It wasn't your fault (on purpose) so quit feeling enraged about it, besides pink looks good on you. Yes, It will be OK.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[CVA16]
Members
5,096 posts
15,267 battles

Of course, most see a pink ship on the team and assume it is due to team damage. Crashing or quitting early doesn't even occur to me. May have to rethink things.

[NEMO]
Members
452 posts
1,310 battles

OP, I feel your pain I turn pink from auto disconnects, a pole falling over or somebody on a tractor hitting it and the lines falling