Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Yandere_Roon

Iowa/Montana slot 6 upgrades

6 comments in this topic

[XXX]
Members
439 posts
801 battles

Out of curiosity which is the recommended upgrade artillery plotting room 2 or main battery reload?

[PISD]
Members
1,113 posts
4,977 battles
4 minutes ago, Yandere_Roon said:

Out of curiosity which is the recommended upgrade artillery plotting room 2 or main battery reload?

In general Artillerie plotting room 2.

Members
237 posts
4,749 battles
6 minutes ago, Y_Nagato said:

In general Artillerie plotting room 2.

Same.

The accuracy is well worth it over main battery reload. Yes, you will have a slightly higher dpm with a quicker reload, but considering you want to time your shots and catch the opponent broadside or by surprise, the extra accuracy helps your shots become more reliable.

This isn't a Yamato whose AP can pen the bow of any ship. These are good ol' 406's. They can sure pack a punch, but they aren't as noob-friendly when it comes to penetration. Bide your time, use artillery plotting room 2

[XXX]
Members
439 posts
801 battles

Cool, still on the stock NorCal and finding she's a very swingy ship for me. Sometimes she'll do great things and other times she'll just do fecking awful...finding the 406s tough going but then at tier 8 everyone is using 406 to 410s.

[RLGN]
Members
13,765 posts
23,973 battles
2 hours ago, FullMetal_Inferno said:

Bide your time, use artillery plotting room 2.

Except I can't hit (redacted) at long range? And even when I manage to, RNG gives me the bird? (stradles, salvo split left and right, ricocettes, shatters, overpens.)

Overmatch? What's that? The baldfaced lie that tricks players into shooting at the bows of enemy ships?

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

Members
1,589 posts
34,005 battles
4 hours ago, Yandere_Roon said:

I like plot. Plotting is often overlooked. But a player sailing wide notices immediately.

Sign in to follow this