Sign in to follow this  
Sabot_100

Furious not responding

3 comments in this topic

[CVA16]
Members
5,098 posts
15,267 battles

Only have one CV, Furious, (for the moment, might win a german) and only play it in Coop. Mostly for missions. Not a lot of experience. Anyway, since the patch I have had several instances where I try to redirect the ship  from the map, lay out some new waypoints, close the map and go back to the planes. Later I notice the ship is still cruising on the same heading it was before I gave new orders. There is still a line showing it will turn toward that first waypoint now, but it never does. Just keeps on sailing straight with a changing course line showing it is just about to start turning to head toward that first waypoint any time now.

It always follows the first course set correctly...right up until it stops or I try and change things.

Edited by Sabot_100

[OVRPN]
[OVRPN]
Beta Testers
108 posts
17,031 battles

Sounds like WeeGee decided to make it easier for the CV protesters to just YOLO into the enemy.

[BABC]
Members
79 posts

I am also seeing the same issue happening with my Shokaku's autopilot as well, where I would tell it to set a course somewhere and it will just keep heading in a straight line. Autopilot is finnicky enough as it is without having it acting up...

Sign in to follow this