wolfkind252

Pink for leaving a battle early

9 comments in this topic

[NEMO]
Members
452 posts
1,310 battles

I should NOT be pink, I didn't leave early my computer lost all connection to the internet

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,659 posts
13,997 battles

It is a no fault system. It is impossible to tell if your connection dropped, you pulled the plug on the modem, or as in your case your computer froze up. As long as this isn't constantly happening don't worry about it.

Edited by BrushWolf

[-A-8-]
Members
318 posts
17,487 battles

Don't worry on it, it's happened to most people at one time or another.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,637 posts

I had the game freeze on me today and I do believe, yesterday as well. Nothing wrong on my end, network connections were fine. It was a WG/WoWS hosted server issue, if I had to guess. 

File a ticket with CS if you like but it probably won't change anything. Still though, it often feels better sending a ticket, even if it just goes to the circular files. 

[KOBK]
Members
189 posts
3,650 battles

If it keep happening, maybe low the resolution (medium or low). If not, the submit a ticket. Its the best way to explain something like this.

[HINON]
Members
12,950 posts

While pink, just inform others you are supporting breast cancer awareness and move on. Pink has no significant effect on playing the game unless you do it repeatedly and turn orange which restricts you to coop.

[OVRPN]
[OVRPN]
Beta Testers
108 posts
17,031 battles
On 7/22/2020 at 7:58 PM, wolfkind252 said:

I should NOT be pink, I didn't leave early my computer lost all connection to the internet

It's fine. When I still played, I backed out of games regularly, due to double CVs or uptiered against CVs or only T# vs all T#+2, ect. It doesn't mean anything other than a fancy color for your name.

[NEMO]
Members
452 posts
1,310 battles

it wouldnt bother me if I could change my name to pink, you know pink for girls blue for boys, maybe purple for team damage and still red for enemy