You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

El Día de Simón Bolívar

5 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
2,817 posts
13,283 battles

¡Únanse a nosotros para la celebración del natalicio de Simón Bolívar y completen la misión especial del Día de Simón Bolívar!

Leer en el portal
  • Cool 1

[ADO]
Members
4 posts
3,114 battles

Hello ... Simon Bolivar was born in Venezuela ... but the "Flag of the Liberator" that they put up is from Bolivia .. !! or why did you choose those colors? on the other hand ... I am very proud as a Venezuelan that I am ... that they have paid this tribute to Simon Bolivar ... Thank you infinitely Thank you ... !!!!

• Cool 2

[A_R_A]
[A_R_A]
Members
2 posts
4,982 battles

Y...El dia "Del Libertador José Francisco de San Martín y Matorras"?, digamos que ese hombre hizo mas por América del sud que cualquier otro....no por nada Rommel lo admiraba.
And ... The day "Del Libertador José Francisco de San Martín y Matorras" ?, Let's say that this man did more for South America than any other ... Rommel admired him for nothing.

[STARZ]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator, Supertester
1,580 posts
24,163 battles
On 7/25/2020 at 12:15 AM, MGTA_Chips said:

Hello ... Simon Bolivar was born in Venezuela ... but the "Flag of the Liberator" that they put up is from Bolivia .. !! or why did you choose those colors? on the other hand ... I am very proud as a Venezuelan that I am ... that they have paid this tribute to Simon Bolivar ... Thank you infinitely Thank you ... !!!!

Hola estas en el foro en español puedes hablar español con confianza mi pana saludos de Caracas