Hapa_Fodder

Weekly Combat Missions: Day of the Russian Navy

24 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
2,882 posts
13,317 battles

Festive discounts on Port slots, Commander slots, and researchable Soviet ships! Let's get wet!

Read it on the portal
  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[TFP]
Members
894 posts
29,157 battles

the BIG QUESTION: the libertador with flag from bolivian?????   the libertador was SIMON BOLIVAR hes from Venezuela, and he does liverty 5 nations, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador ,Perú and Bolivia.

othe question, from venezuela i cant to buy nothing for crisis here . i have the 18 mision ends  for odin complete and i wait the odin  , how does for complete the 2 last parts

shot-20.07.23_08.44.57-0912.jpg

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
511 posts
7,217 battles
1 minute ago, rafael_azuaje said:

othe question, from venezuela i cant to buy nothing for crisis here . i have the 18 mision ends  for odin complete and i wait the odin  , how does for complete the 2 last parts

Last two phases are completed with doubloons.  The dockyard missions amount to a heavy discount on the Odin; it can not be obtained for free.

• Sad 1

[MR-1]
Members
893 posts
17,175 battles
5 minutes ago, rafael_azuaje said:

the BIG QUESTION: the libertador with flag from bolivian?????   the libertador was SIMON BOLIVAR hes from Venezuela, and he does liverty 5 nations, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador ,Perú and Bolivia.

it tells you right there in the screenshot  COMPLETE  FOR DOUBLOONS  , just clock the button 

[WOLF5]
Members
917 posts
8,072 battles

Nice surprise with this 100% first win bonus and various other awards (Thanks!)....and along with the PTS looks like a "busy" gaming weekend...if playing a game can be thought of as "being busy".....at least I try to think that....

[WOLF6]
Members
125 posts
6,728 battles

I really enjoy having the extra mission chains to get the event crates. I hope that continues in the future.

[MR-1]
Members
893 posts
17,175 battles

its nice to see Latin america  being  remembered instead of  N america this  N america that  .. no offence to  North Americans  but you do have to realise theres not just players in your country on here but in the north and in the south

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[TARK]
Members
5,661 posts
2,267 battles
14 minutes ago, Gaelic_knight said:

its nice to see Latin america  being  remembered instead of  N america this  N america that  .. no offence to  North Americans  but you do have to realise theres not just players in your country on here but in the north and in the south

I am looking forward to the inclusions of Brazilian, Argentinian, and Chilean ships.

Lots of naval history there!

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
511 posts
7,217 battles
25 minutes ago, Gaelic_knight said:

Definitely would welcome more variety in nations for content.  At the very least, each new ship is an invitation to read and learn more about naval history around the world.

• Cool 1

[CRF]
Members
615 posts
7,531 battles
33 minutes ago, rafael_azuaje said:

I have 99% loser the odin, need onlly 3000 doubloms for get odin.

Can you buy your doubloons from the store?

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
511 posts
7,217 battles
35 minutes ago, rafael_azuaje said:

I have 99% loser the odin, need onlly 3000 doubloms for get odin.

You will need 3500 doubloons to complete the dockyard which gets you the Odin (and 10000 coal).

Members
4,076 posts
10,123 battles
2 hours ago, Ghawain said:

I really enjoy having the extra mission chains to get the event crates. I hope that continues in the future.

Same here. I doubt I’m going to get anything good knowing my luck, but more of the lower rewards just for playing is still nice. 

[CRF]
Members
615 posts
7,531 battles
1 hour ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Same here. I doubt I’m going to get anything good knowing my luck, but more of the lower rewards just for playing is still nice. 

The Container crate mission didn't show up for me last weekend for some reason, but WG sent me 5 containers as compensation (of course no missions in them), but did finally get the T4 mission yesterday completing the 2nd Directive.  Busy mission weekend, and all can be completed in Co-op which is nice.  Don't know how much I will be able to play - finishing moving and cleaning up the old house - what a PAIN!!

[TFP]
Members
894 posts
29,157 battles
1 hour ago, sonoasailor said:

Can you buy your doubloons from the store?

operations cannot be carried out from venezuela, since our model is very deteriorated due to inflation.

[TFP]
Members
894 posts
29,157 battles
1 hour ago, Altwar said:

You will need 3500 doubloons to complete the dockyard which gets you the Odin (and 10000 coal).

need only 3000. I have saved 650 doubloom bro

[CRF]
Members
615 posts
7,531 battles
32 minutes ago, rafael_azuaje said:

need only 3000. I have saved 650 doubloom bro

sigh - world politics....

• Cool 2

[TFP]
Members
894 posts
29,157 battles
21 minutes ago, sonoasailor said:

sigh - world politics....

thank you very much my friend , you made  my day :), thanks 

shot-20.07.23_16.08.45-0460.jpg

• Cool 2

[CRF]
Members
615 posts
7,531 battles
1 minute ago, rafael_azuaje said:

thank you very much my friend , you made  my day :), thanks 

shot-20.07.23_16.08.45-0460.jpg

just trying to improve country relations!

• Cool 4

[-TD-]
Members
1 post
20,917 battles
8 hours ago, rafael_azuaje said:

this is true, please those colors flag 

[CCTV2]
Beta Testers
475 posts
9,347 battles

The chains aren’t available to players who haven't logged in to World of Warships for more than 180 days prior to the date the combat missions become available.

NICE