Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ban_CV_Complainers

Nothing like that first ranked win

9 comments in this topic

Members
2,886 posts
5,525 battles

I agree, it is nice. Unfortunately my first ranked win was followed by my first ranked loss, which despite being all Rank 10 players who ranked out last season, involved our carrier inexplicably YOLOing a cap with no support.

I mean... Graf Zeppelin's secondaries are good.

They are not, however, "YOLO a cap against an enemy BB and CA with no support" good.

Members
142 posts
6,534 battles

I think I played 3 or 4 games until I got the first win, I was a little irritated but those rewards smoothed it out.

See ya out there, GL

Members
1,639 posts
5 minutes ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

I agree, it is nice. Unfortunately my first ranked win was followed by my first ranked loss, which despite being all Rank 10 players who ranked out last season, involved our carrier inexplicably YOLOing a cap with no support.

I mean... Graf Zeppelin's secondaries are good.

They are not, however, "YOLO a cap against an enemy BB and CA with no support" good.

Yeah I just kind of yolo'd at the end because it was a clear win and the torps got me while my secondaries were in the air and then sunk the DD for the win.

[ICBM]
Members
737 posts
8,479 battles

I got lucky this season. First game a win. I just bought Cossak so I didn't have to pay xp to move my jutland captain and really enjoy her. Great ship. 

[KRAK]
Members
1,229 posts
14,582 battles

16 losses in a row so far, stuck at level 15.

Beta Testers
775 posts
2,984 battles
9 minutes ago, Ericson38 said:

16 losses in a row so far, stuck at level 15.

Ouch. Might as well get the streak out of the way in irrevocable ranks though.

[5D]
Members
1,015 posts
12,920 battles

Kraken in rank  pushed up the one flank with my cv were only an akizuki was , kept him busy for a little than came with Ap bomb in one run 2 drop took 2 enemy BB out  than torped the kidd and the kraken was mine :cap_rambo:

shot-20_07.22_15_43.05-0370.thumb.jpg.559d97094466dc80e57b910711952ac5.jpg

Members
1,639 posts
1 hour ago, dad003 said:

Kraken in rank  pushed up the one flank with my cv were only an akizuki was , kept him busy for a little than came with Ap bomb in one run 2 drop took 2 enemy BB out  than torped the kidd and the kraken was mine :cap_rambo:

shot-20_07.22_15_43.05-0370.thumb.jpg.559d97094466dc80e57b910711952ac5.jpg

Nice,  Im sure the double kidd is going to happen eventually. Not looking forward to it.

Sign in to follow this