Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TTV_WafflestompOz

To our community... let's look out for everyone.

9 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
333 battles

Globally, we're doing it really tough. I don't think many people are immune from the impacts or effects of what we're all going through at this time.

No matter what country, city, background, gender, race, anything like that - there's a hell of a lot that every single one of us is dealing with right now. We play this game for fun, to often escape our real life pressures.

No time has ever hit me as much as tonight, playing WoWs on stream with two of my closest friends. The immediate impact was obviously live and raw.

My message is: check in on your friends. Check in on your family. Check in with colleagues and neighbours. If you are finding it tough, speak to someone. Saying you're not OK is strength

All it takes is a simple Google search for "crisis support services" in your area. That's all you need to do, and all you need to do for your friends, family, colleagues or neighbours who might not be OK.

Let's look out for each other that little bit extra. 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/687341363

• Cool 10
  • Boring 2

[MEIST]
Members
1,434 posts
5,626 battles
2 hours ago, TTV_WafflestompOz said:

No time has ever hit me as much as tonight, playing WoWs on stream with two of my closest friends. The immediate impact was obviously live and raw.

So, are you OK? 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[MINVY]
[MINVY]
Members
732 posts
6,280 battles

These are trying times. I've used Discord for more ways to have fun with friends and clanmates. We had movie night recently, and the quality was decent. Most of my friends got sucked into Warships too so clan wars gives us another way to be together but apart.

• Cool 1

[RCNW3]
Beta Testers
3,062 posts
25,226 battles

I Blame China for this mess..........................

• Cool 1

[WOLFA]
Members
791 posts
6,159 battles

I haven't missed a day since this whole nonsense started. Worked Monday to Friday without issue.

But I agree with the OP. Check on your friends and family just to be sure everyone is safe.

• Cool 2

Members
3 posts
333 battles
21 hours ago, jager_geist said:

So, are you OK? 

Yep, thanks for asking :) I guess the best thing about this game is that it's a good escape - but don't forget the worst way to deal with issues is to distract.

Are you ok?

• Cool 1

Members
3 posts
333 battles
20 hours ago, Capn_Nugget said:

These are trying times. I've used Discord for more ways to have fun with friends and clanmates. We had movie night recently, and the quality was decent. Most of my friends got sucked into Warships too so clan wars gives us another way to be together but apart.

That's awesome Capn_Nugget, love the idea. Hopefully we continue just doing whatever we can - and don't forget to check in on people :)

• Cool 1

[MEIST]
Members
1,434 posts
5,626 battles
4 minutes ago, TTV_WafflestompOz said:

Yep, thanks for asking :) I guess the best thing about this game is that it's a good escape - but don't forget the worst way to deal with issues is to distract.

Are you ok?

I am doing fine, thanks for asking! :cap_like:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this