You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

11 comments in this topic

[TXGUN]
Members
222 posts
15,236 battles

Opinions are like Aholes.  Some are just bigger than others.

Edited by OKIES_NAVY
  • Cool 2
  • Sad 2
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 1

[BLATE]
Members
1 post
6,906 battles

Honestly old RTS was the way to go. All they had to do was change a couple of things like AP damage and reticles as well as implement the current drop system (currently 2-4 at a time).Rockets should have never been added to the game and CV vs CV was taken out of the equation. I’ve played just about nothing but CV and I can say that at least RTS made you keep the other CV in check. The current fighter system is flat out retarded and I hate it. Granted CV’s were overpowered in real life as well, and that it’s hard to implement a fair system but the previous system was frankly better imo. Fara does an in depth comparison in a two part video when reworked CV’s were in development.

Members
175 posts
9,436 battles
6 hours ago, OKIES_NAVY said:

I've noticed with as many as 2 CV's per side you have absolutely no chance of survival if they choose to focus on you which seems to happen very quickly if you exhibit any skill or success.  The AA at Tier VI is miserable and is inadequate to deal effectively with 1 CV much less with 2. 

The same can be said for literally any 2 ships.  2BBs, 2DDs, 2CA/CL....also AA at t6 is miserable but so is CV plane count, your gas tank only holds 12 of each, shoot shoot down 3 torps and that's 25%.

Instead of complaining why not ask for help?

• Cool 1
  • Meh 2

[WPORT]
Members
5,484 posts
10,518 battles
7 hours ago, OKIES_NAVY said:

I've been playing Tier VI lately due to clan battles being placed there.  I do some random to sharpen my skills some.  I've noticed with as many as 2 CV's per side you have absolutely no chance of survival if they choose to focus on you which seems to happen very quickly if you exhibit any skill or success.  The AA at Tier VI is miserable and is inadequate to deal effectively with 1 CV much less with 2. 

Your CV rework was supposed to "balance" CV play in your words and you have failed miserably!  Either boost the AA of lower tier ships or at least limit the number of CV's you allow in a match. 

I've also noticed no shortage of CV players at the tier now who, obviously, have gotten on the band wagon for the free lunch, so to speak.  A CV player of even modest skills can run riot,  especially when accompanied by another opportunist CV player like himself. 

I began and remain in WOW because this is a ship game.  Why on earth do you feel compelled to turn it into an airplane game?  Your previous attempts bode poorly for you if that's what you have in mind.  Is it too painful to admit you are unable to work CV play into the game in such a way as to make everyone happy?  SUPRISE, SUPRISE.  When you figure out how to make everyone happy with anything,  patent the idea.  You'll make a fortune and you can cast this whole game nonsense aside.

Well, perhaps the spreadsheets, the surveys by WOWs, and the sales of premium ships indicate that CV's are here to stay.
An entire event was recently devoted to German CV's, eh?

Everyone wants the same thing, which is *their own way*.

Let us know when you create a free-to-play game that competes well with WOWs, eh?

• Cool 1

Members
727 posts
9,871 battles
1 hour ago, Digital_Wind said:

The same can be said for literally any 2 ships.  2BBs, 2DDs, 2CA/CL....also AA at t6 is miserable but so is CV plane count, your gas tank only holds 12 of each, shoot shoot down 3 torps and that's 25%.

Instead of complaining why not ask for help?

Not true at all. Two ships shooting you is very common and easy to work around. It happens almost every match. One CV is worse than two ships.

If a tier 6 CV runs out of planes in a tier 6 match the problem is 100% with the CV player.

Edited by WernerHerzdog
  • Meh 1

Members
175 posts
9,436 battles
2 hours ago, WernerHerzdog said:

Not true at all. Two ships shooting you is very common and easy to work around. It happens almost every match. One CV is worse than two ships.

2 CVs focusing you might happen once in a month but probably not even that.
And if it does happen its because you made a mistake(s).

When players make mistakes, CVs take advantage.  If 2 CVs were focusing you they did it for a reason....and that reason was not BLAH BLAH CV UNFAIR *cry*

Edited by Digital_Wind

Members
727 posts
9,871 battles
54 minutes ago, Digital_Wind said:

2 CVs focusing you might happen once in a month but probably not even that.
And if it does happen its because you made a mistake(s).

When players make mistakes, CVs take advantage.  If 2 CVs were focusing you they did it for a reason....and that reason was not BLAH BLAH CV UNFAIR *cry*

I'm not sure you're qualified to tell other players they made mistakes in their surface ship :fish_aqua:

• Meh 1

Members
175 posts
9,436 battles
6 hours ago, WernerHerzdog said:

I'm not sure you're qualified to tell other players they made mistakes in their surface ship :fish_aqua:

ummmmm....we are all qualified?  We all play the same game and are human beings with IQs above 80 etc..... and quite frankly getting focused by 2 CVs means you've royally screwed up.  It's just like when a BB rushes a cap or a DD decides to begin a gunfight past the E line..

Do I really have to explain this to you or are you just post flaming?  Either way - Wow.

Edited by Digital_Wind