6 comments in this topic

[CS7]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
368 posts
4,542 battles

The Upgrade "Secondary Battery Modification 1" gives "-20% Maximum dispersion of secondary battery shells" -- but I fail to see anywhere, including on the Wiki and in the API where secondary dispersion is mentioned, let alone listed. Also, the Commander skill "Manual Fire Control for Secondary Armament" lists "Maximum dispersion of shells for the secondary armament of Tier A-B ships: -15% or -60%".

Wargaming: how can this stat for the upgrade be applied if there's nothing to apply it to? Either the stats is not being applied to anything and it's meaningless, or you've forgotten to show that stat in the game (ship inspector -> Artillery -> Secondary Armament / Secondary battery), on the Wiki (eg <https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Arkansas_Beta> -> Arkansas Beta (right panel) -> Secondary Armament #1, and in the API (same as the Wiki, because this is where you're pulling the Wiki data from).

You do list the dispersion for the Main Battery (again, for the AB: "Maximum Dispersion: 203 m.") - so... what's going on here?

• Cool 1

[STURM]
Members
688 posts
5,571 battles

Oh, it's a real stat that should be listed in port, but isn't.

You know, like flooding chance on torps, an in game view on gun angles, specific portions of internal armor, how much damage a single fire or flood will do, how much health each section of a ship has, how much health the modules on a ship have, gun ballistics over range, AP penetration over range, accuracy at any range besides max, sigma on guns, or the basics of how to play the game for a new player.

This is honestly my favorite game, but it drives me up the wall how much important information I need to go to third party sites for.

• Cool 2

[CS7]
368 posts
4,542 battles
On 7/21/2020 at 12:37 AM, Muninn77 said:

Oh, it's a real stat that should be listed in port, but isn't.

You know, like flooding chance on torps, an in game view on gun angles, specific portions of internal armor, how much damage a single fire or flood will do, how much health each section of a ship has, how much health the modules on a ship have, gun ballistics over range, AP penetration over range, accuracy at any range besides max, sigma on guns, or the basics of how to play the game for a new player.

This is honestly my favorite game, but it drives me up the wall how much important information I need to go to third party sites for.

Thing is, you can't find secondary dispersion on any third party site either.

[-ARM-]
Members
8 posts
4,781 battles

Has anyone posed this to LWM?  With all the data collected as she has analysed ships for reviews I'd have to think she'd have something very useful to contribute.

[CS7]
368 posts
4,542 battles

To me it looks like numbers being pulled out of the air, even if they look like they fit.