Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
EraserNZ1

Am i the only one

7 comments in this topic

[RDS-A]
Beta Testers
250 posts
7,944 battles

Am i the only one thats annoyed how quickly wg nerfed AP bombs on cv's after the last clan battles season?

Wg seen how effective the hak was at dealing with russian cruiser spam in clan battles and swiftly used the nerf hammer, yet just the fact cv's were in clan battle DD's were not used at all because of how useless they are vs rocket plane attacks. yet the rocket planes are left untouched. how much longer are dd players going to have to put up with t10 rocket strikes doing 1/3 to 1/2 of there health often before they have left there spawn per strike?????

• Cool 1
  • Confused 1
  • Meh 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,071 posts
19,197 battles
23 minutes ago, EraserNZ1 said:

how much longer are dd players going to have to put up with t10 rocket strikes doing 1/3 to 1/2 of there health often before they have left there spawn per strike?????

Until new players buy as many Destroyers as they do Battleships, which should be the second Tuesday of never.

• Cool 1

[KAPPA]
Members
3,110 posts
8,211 battles

I don't see it as a nerf intended for that, honestly. If anything, WG saw the perfect chance to nerf Enterprise and took it. Most will probably get buffs later.

• Meh 1

[KAPPA]
Members
3,110 posts
8,211 battles

Also worth noting, rockets and DD detection ranges are currently being looked at. If you go bow/stern-on, you will now take less damage.

Broadside and, well... even more.

[USCC2]
Members
6,050 posts
3 hours ago, Umikami said:

Until new players buy as many Destroyers as they do Battleships, which should be the second Tuesday of never.

^^^I mean this is true lol^^^ BBs are what bring many people to this game, and people = money!

If you remember the first patch when CVs were re-introduced, they actually had good attack strength against everyone - only the AA strong ships did ok. Everyone complained and by the time 2 more patches had come out (within a month), the DD had become the main focus of initial CV strikes (I'm sure many will be saying 'and so it should be' lol).

But when you think about it, WG decided that the way to go when CVs were too strong - was to narrow their target of choice to the lowest health target. :Smile_amazed:

Of course this was met with the cursory 'wth WG?' from DD mains, and since then we have been trying to redress the impact on the DD, whilst still making sure the other ship types aren't adversely affected.

I am adamant that WG don't know what to do with CVs, for years they worked at turning the DD from a main focus of being one of the RPS counters, into a scout/objective  (cap)/hunt fellow DD, focussed ship type - moving forward as part of the screen. But then with the re-intro with CVs it was 'move forward but be ready to retreat (don't move forward too fast)'. But then with Subs it would have been move forward again - you have to protect your team!

[D-H-O]
Beta Testers
1,161 posts
10,892 battles

Lol - I thought this Post was an Advert for

AMI - The Only One.

Members
241 posts
27,001 battles
On 7/20/2020 at 10:55 PM, EraserNZ1 said:

how much longer are dd players going to have to put up with t10 rocket strikes doing 1/3 to 1/2 of there health often before they have left there spawn per strike?????

Until my premium time that I didn't renew this year runs out.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this