Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
gbgentry

Tiny Tims on PT Server

6 comments in this topic

[D-H-O]
Alpha Tester
892 posts

Anyone else tried the new proposed reticle?  If not, words can’t express how horrible it is...  :fish_viking:

• Thanks 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,710 posts

Sure they can... but those words would get a ban, of some sort. At this point tho? It's a done deal, I would think... gotta keep everything balanced. 

Worst part - they probably did not make it BOLD, nor did they give us the ability to chose other colors, like neon green or such. 

Amiright? 

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[POP]
Members
963 posts
8,474 battles

Tiny Tim's when used on light skinned targets need to be shot at the ship lengthwise.   On BB's and heavy cruisers it does not really matter due to the size of the target.

This change is an outright nerf to the Saipan.  Funny thing was due to dispersion and limited payload she was not one of the stronger dd hunters anyway.  Saipan and GZ are just getting shat on again.  

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[D3BT]
Members
370 posts
6,173 battles

I paid real money for my Saipan, I want to keep what I bought.

[POP]
Members
963 posts
8,474 battles
13 hours ago, MudRaker227 said:

I paid real money for my Saipan, I want to keep what I bought.

Been saying this since the original db nerf, then AA buff.  This ship has gone from average in 8.0 (compared to other premium T8 cv) to a downright liability to have on your team.

She is not a good dd hunter due to dispersion and limited ordinance of both DB and rockets.   Her torpedo bombers are soo slow to aim they are only useful against ships either sitting still or completely oblivious.   

The way AA now focuses 1 plane at a time it is impossible to avoid losses regardless of the fact that she has T10 planes.  She also suffers from a small hangar capacity and very slow regen.

Either WG needs to nerf other premium and tech T8 CV to lower the bar or they needs to improve Saipan's dispersion,  torpedo bomber aiming/speed, and plane regen because at this point she is a liability to have on your team.

Edited by HallaSnackbar
  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[D3BT]
Members
370 posts
6,173 battles

Saipan has the lowest winrate, the second to lowest damage output & experience earned per match out of all the premium tier 8 CVs.

Implementing the new target reticles will likely only hinder it more.

Sign in to follow this