Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ol_Cajun

Take a survey

17 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
594 posts
15,616 battles

Got asked in game to take a survey, the first question was, on a scale of one to ten, would I recommend WoWS to my friends, apparently my answer was not correct, so it was just the one question. It looked like that was just 10% of the survey, lol. They should have asked me before I opened the german containers for bumpkiss.

• Cool 2

Alpha Tester
594 posts
15,616 battles

Mouse brought one into two coop matches I was in, the enemy Shikishima blew me away one broadside. I never saw it.

Members
3,378 posts
6,787 battles

I'm waiting for the survey of: "Do you want CV's in their own game mode ?"  .....DUH! WHAT are we waiting for ??

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,085 posts
19,199 battles
2 hours ago, ol_Cajun said:

Got asked in game to take a survey, the first question was, on a scale of one to ten, would I recommend WoWS to my friends, apparently my answer was not correct, so it was just the one question.

Many, many players have had this exact same experience, which leads me to believe that WG doesn't really care what we think.

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
18 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Many, many players have had this exact same experience, which leads me to believe that WG doesn't really care what we think.

Or, this survey is bugged and WG still hasn't gotten around to fixing it? I think I will submit a ticket about this and see what CS says.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,085 posts
19,199 battles
2 hours ago, henrychenhenry said:

Or, this survey is bugged and WG still hasn't gotten around to fixing it? I think I will submit a ticket about this and see what CS says.

If it's bugged, it's been bugged for a long time; a long, long time.

[4HIM]
Members
3,017 posts
12,574 battles
8 hours ago, Umikami said:

WG doesn't really care what we think.

Drop The Mic Emoticon GIFs | Tenor

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
On 7/20/2020 at 11:05 PM, Umikami said:

If it's bugged, it's been bugged for a long time; a long, long time.

Yes, I agree it's been a long time. No reply on the ticket yet, though it's only been 9 hours.

Edit: CS appears to not know about the survey and say they can only help if I provide them a screenshot example. Any of you saved screenshots?

Edited by henrychenhenry
  • Funny 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,085 posts
19,199 battles
1 hour ago, henrychenhenry said:

Yes, I agree it's been a long time. No reply on the ticket yet, though it's only been 9 hours.

I've had good luck with player support; hope your experience is the same.

[A-D-F]
Members
2,092 posts
7,603 battles
On 7/20/2020 at 8:59 PM, ol_Cajun said:

Got asked in game to take a survey, the first question was, on a scale of one to ten, would I recommend WoWS to my friends, apparently my answer was not correct, so it was just the one question. It looked like that was just 10% of the survey, lol. They should have asked me before I opened the german containers for bumpkiss bubkes

Yiddish.  Literal translation, goat sh*t.  An apt description for both the survey AND the KM CV containers.  :cap_haloween: 

OP gets a +1 :Smile_medal: !

• Cool 2

[BB-57]
Members
334 posts
13,683 battles
On 7/21/2020 at 4:20 AM, ZARDOZ_II said:

Drop The Mic Emoticon GIFs | Tenor

Is it wrong that I REALLY want to slap that smug look off her face like her parents should have when she was four?

• Funny 1

[ARGSY]
Members
20,061 posts
14,295 battles
41 minutes ago, DakotaViking said:

Is it wrong that I REALLY want to slap that smug look off her face like her parents should have when she was four?

Who is this person anyway?

On 7/20/2020 at 10:29 PM, ol_Cajun said:

Got asked in game to take a survey, the first question was, on a scale of one to ten, would I recommend WoWS to my friends, apparently my answer was not correct, so it was just the one question.

I always answer no because I have already recommended it to the few of my friends that I know are gamers, and it's pointless to do so to the ones who are not. 

The important question is, "If not, why not?"

On 7/24/2020 at 9:41 AM, Captain_Slattery said:

An apt description for both the survey AND the KM CV containers.

That depends on how RNGesus treats you in the boxes. I've got the T4 and T6 without paying a cent for crates, but then I almost always get the two lower-tier unlocks so maybe WG has me marked for this? IDK.

On 7/20/2020 at 10:59 PM, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

I can't wait for my survey where WG asks me: "Would you like a Shikishima for free?"

And I will say yes of course.

However, "Would you like it?" does not automatically come with "Okay then, here it is!" 

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
15,722 posts
48 minutes ago, DakotaViking said:

Nope. 

Sadly, much of the modern world has lost the ability to discern self-respect and healthy confidence, from aggressive smug arrogance. 

• Thanks 1

Alpha Tester
594 posts
15,616 battles

The answer I gave at the time was a five. After just opening the last of the german crates, my answer from now on will be one.

[PVE]
Members
230 posts
7,698 battles
On 7/20/2020 at 5:59 PM, ol_Cajun said:

It looked like that was just 10% of the survey, lol.

The percentage doesn't necessarily mean anything. Here is the percentages for the 7 pages of a recent survey from WoWS. As you can see, each page increments by 9 or 10% till page 7, then jumps from 55% to 100%.

WeeGeeSurveyProgresion.thumb.jpg.3e30be16d155bfc657a0278f0d48c5f7.jpg

It was just a one question survey, I've gotten many of them over the years. The turnover rate for players is pretty high, and they're trying to gauge the likelyhood players will help find fresh replacements by 'advertising' the game through word of mouth.

FWIW, I always answer 2. I don't actively promote WoWS to any friends I wish to remain on good speaking terms with, but I will answer any questions they might ask me about the game.

• Thanks 1

Alpha Tester
594 posts
15,616 battles

Guess I should have lied in the survey. Just got my 5th SC in one and half years. Of the first four, 2 fire control, one coal, and one ramming I think. Today's was fire control flags, makes three out of five were fire control flags. What a complete, and utter bummer. Really takes the wind right out of my sails. weegee, you can take me off the SC list, so you can stop trolling me, I'd rather have the 400 coal.

Sign in to follow this