sandtiger

in not sure what happing

5 comments in this topic

Members
7 posts
948 battles

so i was just try to start a match my game crashed i get back in i pink for kill a friendly not sure how i could killed a friendly i never got in to the match

then i try again  and i was drop not my name is orange and i did nothing  i did not talk i did not fire i did not even move my ship so i not sure how i got a volitional when i never even played is this some sort of bug i no under standing what or howi got any of these it seem on fair to get  volition when you where not able to load in

Edited by sandtiger
  • Haha 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,688 posts
14,007 battles

You also become pink for inactivity which is likely why you became pink. Unless that crashing is a common occurrence I wouldn't worry about it. If it is you need to find what is causing it.

[WPORT]
Members
4,325 posts
9,311 battles

Older computers and/or slow internet service can cause problems with staying synchronized with the game server.
If the situation is severe enough, a person can be reported for being Away From Keyboard or their ship may sail without their knowledge and ram another ship and etc. and etc.

The game server then imposes a penalty or more penalties if it keeps happening.

I suggest checking your system and comparing it to the game hardware requirements.

Also, out of curiosity, are you a fan of the Sandtiger character in Jennifer Roberson novels?
127645._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

[PVE]
Members
5,230 posts
22,432 battles
1 hour ago, sandtiger said:

so i was just try to start a match my game crashed i get back in i pink for kill a friendly not sure how i could killed a friendly i never got in to the match

then i try again  and i was drop not my name is orange and i did nothing  i did not talk i did not fire i did not even move my ship so i not sure how i got a volitional when i never even played is this some sort of bug i no under standing what or howi got any of these it seem on fair to get  volition when you where not able to load in

1st off... welcome to the forums :-)

The game has a built in penalty system for logging into a match & not being active... it's worded like unsportsmanlike or something like that so it seems like it's accusing you of attacking allies but it isn't actually (although the penalty for it is the same).

You need to find out what is causing your crashing issues or you will continue to accrue penalties if you keep crashing out (the penalties restrict you to co-op only for a certain amount of games so it's not a severe penalty. A single incident only turns you pink & doesn't restrict to co-op...when it gets to orange you are in co-op only mode).

@Navalpride33is more versed in techie issues & can provide better solution options than me.

[WORX]
Members
9,823 posts
17,795 battles
1 hour ago, sandtiger said:

Pink and orange status dont just happen for no reason... More then likely, you failed to actually try to get back in time BEFORE the match ended...

Since I am not there to see what is the issue.. You have two main avenues to explore where the problem lays...

1. Not updating and installing your GPU/CPU drivers properly
  2. The connection in  your home or area, is failing to provide... An uninterrupted data stream from your house to the WOWS gaming server...

If you need assistance to help you find the problem.. I'll be here, granted I am an amateur troubleshooter in a gaming forum..I may not have the ultimate solution to your issue. I go by past forum post to compile the must common issues,  players face in their issues.

GL

@IfYouSeeKhaos

This one slip my surveillance.   Thank to you for letting me see this issue...

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Cool 1