Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Bianchi2006

Planes Out of Control

10 comments in this topic

[N2O]
Members
2 posts
20,721 battles

About once a week, I lose control of my planes that keep circling during the whole game. That happened with tier 8 and 10 British and Japanese CVs--I don't currently play US or German ones.

• Boring 1

[ARS]
Beta Testers
4,547 posts
4,943 battles

Well, this was certainly different content than I expected based on the title....

• Cool 1
  • Haha 3

[WPORT]
Members
4,343 posts
9,336 battles

In my experience, that happens when an internet connection is unstable or one or more of the players on a team is not synchronized with the game server.

The planes go into a "holding pattern" and circle rapidly and in impossibly tight & level turns.

• Thanks 1

[MIBR]
[MIBR]
Members
924 posts
2 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

In my experience, that happens when an internet connection is unstable or one or more of the players on a team is not synchronized with the game server.

The planes go into a "holding pattern" and circle rapidly and in impossibly tight & level turns.

I got this problem too, usually planes do circles for some seconds then get back to my control...

[HINON]
Members
12,967 posts

Do not allow your pilots to drink sake until after the mission is done. :cap_cool:

• Funny 1

[SIM]
Members
4,731 posts
7,770 battles

It sounds like your internet connection is dropping. 

[HC]
Beta Testers
2,868 posts
12,501 battles

Well, when it happens, check you ping, and see if it's -35, or through the roof.(no connection, and bad connection respectively.)

Back with the RTS CV's, I'm not sure what would cause it (probably a disconnect of some kind) but one or more squadrons of aircraft would go out of the map boarder, and keep going, gone for the rest of the match as you couldn't recall them. It happened very rarely, I might have had it happen twice to me, and once to another CV player ever.

Members
1,612 posts
34,039 battles

I haven't had that problem since open beta. That was an old system back then.

However, I do recall a Randoms match back then where we were winning, but red CV was left. I was about to attack it with my NM. My CV teammate was going to provide air cover, but they suddenly could not control their planes.

I was sunk by red team CV. But we did win because my teammate CV managed to get control again and get their Kraken.....DOH!

That m---- , argh, I was so gullible back then.

Sign in to follow this