Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lancelot0001

If Z35 is bundled with another ship with discount, will you buy them?

12 comments in this topic

[AZUR1]
Members
46 posts
2,229 battles

Let's say if Z35 is bundled with another currently available ship (of your choice), and the premiunm store offers 

1. you will get 20% off on both ships

or

2. you will get 50% off on the chepaer ship

Will you perfer this bundle more than those so called signal bundled "admiral pack" or "commander pack"?

Will you actually but it?

Do you believe WG may earn more money in this way? (I assume not many players bought Z35)

-------------------------------------------------------------

The key points assumed are: 

1. you probably will not buy Z35, 40$ saved.

2. you probably will buy Z35 and another ship with discount,  around 60$~70$ spent on it.

Edited by Lancelot0001

[DDMAF]
Members
2,808 posts
16,098 battles

I'm very interested in the 35, but I'm observing a moratorium on spending until I see the game improve. 

[OIL-1]
Members
934 posts

We're a little overdue for the summer sale.
I didn't get anything last year.
I have so many ships now, the only thing that would interest me is a Missouri for fifty bucks.

But seeing as they just announced that the person who makes them the most money will get a Missouri,
looks like my idea isn't gonna happen.

[MIBR]
[MIBR]
Members
895 posts
1 hour ago, Lancelot0001 said:

Let's say if Z35 is bundled with another currently available ship (of your choice), and the premiunm store offers 

1. you will get 20% off on both ships

or

2. you will get 50% off on the chepaer ship

Will you perfer this bundle more than those so called signal bundled "admiral pack" or "commander pack"?

Will you actually but it?

Do you believe WG may earn more money in this way? (I assume not many players bought Z35)

-------------------------------------------------------------

The key points assumed are: 

1. you probably will not buy Z35, 40$ saved.

2. you probably will buy Z35 and another ship with discount,  around 60$~70$ spent on it.

I would buy on both situations.

[INTEL]
Members
12,484 posts
34,666 battles

I'll start spending money when WG addresses player concerns over multiple CV games, the loss of operations, the lack of new maps, the MMs with all the good players stacked on one side, etc. 

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Members
595 posts
5,440 battles

I won't consider Z-35 at all until I see what LWM has to say, and even then based on the stats I've seen I'm not convinced it will be a good - or fun - ship.  It looks to me to be almost pure gunboat, which is a departure from the rest of the line which seem to be mainly hybrids... not sure it would have value as a captain trainer, and weak AA and meh concealment in the current meta don't bode well IMO. 

[90THB]
Members
404 posts
9,454 battles
3 hours ago, Taichunger said:

I'll start spending money when WG addresses player concerns over multiple CV games, the loss of operations, the lack of new maps, the MMs with all the good players stacked on one side, etc. 

oh man, the last 1 ... all purples on 1 team and all others on the other (bravo!)

Regards

Jean

OS I hav enot played in 2 months, wonderful break...

[SYJ]
Members
371 posts
13,622 battles

Even if the Z-35 is sold at "tier 6 discount" prices, you are better of just buying a T-61 if you want a German DD.

The Z-35 is so bland that a tech tree  Z-23 looks more "interesting".
Considering that at tier 8 there are DDs like Loyang, KIdd, Cossack. The Z-35 is down there with the Siliwangi fighting for a bottom spot.
To make matters worse Lightning and Akizuki  are tech tree ships that perform similar role better.

Even if Z-35 is eventually sold for "resource" it would still be a hard to justify getting it when there are much better options to spend the coal / steel/ Free XP on. 

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
506 posts
7,187 battles

I was just hooked on the California.  I may/may not spend for a few doubloons to get the last 2 Odin phases.  Pretty much concludes spending for the near future for me and certainly a German DD won't change that when I've already got the T-61 in port.

[DOW]
[DOW]
Members
945 posts
30,256 battles

Minor point but pulled the trigger for me to buy the Z35. Gunther Lutjens has perks that generally only work for one of the lines at a time, such as the spotting/heal which you pretty much have to run a DD to use. Z35 CAN (big proviso there) get 2 of the perks to fire potentially, the heal and the 140 main gun hits to speed up reload by 7.5%. I generally get the heal to work ( worth 2400 hp), and have gotten the 140 hits once in 11 battles, win rate about 70% so far. I figure I might get the 140 hits a lot more easily with AFT which I'm currently earning. Lutjens definitely makes this ship more promising than it might appear.

Sign in to follow this